No announcement yet.

Same-sex marriage?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fist-of-fury
    One of the hottest issue right now in Canada (and also in te US) is whether to legalize same-sex marriage or not. It has polarized the Canadians who are evenly split on this.

I have nothing against our gay friends, but personally I still believe that marriage is only between a man and a woman. This union becomes the foundation for the "family", which in turn is the basic unit of our society.

God created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve! What do you think?
    Great Post.

Marriage = one man and one woman.

Gayness doesn't work. Same sex marriges don't produce children. If we let gay people do whatever they want all of humanity could end.

Comment

Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh
      Well, people.....

To me it's unnatural...
      No one is telling you to have gay sex.

We are talking about basic human rights. What if your government told you that you can't marry the person you love because it's "unnatural" and no matter what you did, you couldn't change the fact that you love that person?

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Warrior
        Great Post.

Marriage = one man and one woman.

Gayness doesn't work. Same sex marriges don't produce children. If we let gay people do whatever they want all of humanity could end.
        What is this obsession with producing more chinldren? Isnt there enough ****ing people in the world? ****, if gays getting married means I get home 10 minutes faster on a Friday during rush hour, Im all for it.

Comment

If we let gay people do whatever they want all of humanity could end.
          lmao, gotta admit, that was funny

Comment

Originally posted by the_roo
            No one is telling you to have gay sex.

We are talking about basic human rights. What if your government told you that you can't marry the person you love because it's "unnatural" and no matter what you did, you couldn't change the fact that you love that person?
            I don't think it's a question of human rights. If this is passed, it could set dangerous and ridiculous precedents. A candidate for public office in Nova Scotia last year wanted to pass a bill allowing marriage between man and androids (robots)!! What's next? People asking to marry their pet iguanas and goats\??!!! Do we allow these stupidities only because of this "human rights" thing?

Comment

Originally posted by fist-of-fury
              I don't think it's a question of human rights. If this is passed, it could set dangerous and ridiculous precedents. A candidate for public office in Nova Scotia last year wanted to pass a bill allowing marriage between man and androids (robots)!! What's next? People asking to marry their pet iguanas and goats\??!!! Do we allow these stupidities only because of this "human rights" thing?
              Another Great Post. I am making you a part of the Warrior Legion for that one.

The truth is that we don't go around trying to take rights away from ****sexuals. Why are they trying to take away our right to have a holy marriage that is between one man and one woman? Heterosexual values are under attack, but it is the Gay people who claim they are victims of persecution. That just doesn't make sense.

Comment

Same-sex marriage?

Same sex marriages isn't even about whether a man and a man or a woman and a woman actually getting married, it is about the benefits associated with getting married. A lot of gay men get sexually transmitted diseases and want healthcare to be able to take caree of them, which costs the insurance companies a lot of money. Legalizing gay marriage = higher healthcare prices

Comment

Originally posted by Living Legend
                  Same sex marriages isn't even about whether a man and a man or a woman and a woman actually getting married, it is about the benefits associated with getting married. A lot of gay men get sexually transmitted diseases and want healthcare to be able to take caree of them, which costs the insurance companies a lot of money. Legalizing gay marriage = higher healthcare prices

Do you want to pay for gay men's risky amoral lifestyle? I don't.

Comment

Another Great Post. I am making you a part of the Warrior Legion for that one.

The truth is that we don't go around trying to take rights away from ****sexuals. Why are they trying to take away our right to have a holy marriage that is between one man and one woman? Heterosexual values are under attack, but it is the Gay people who claim they are victims of persecution. That just doesn't make sense.

Marriage really isn't this holy sacred thing anymore. In a few cases yeah sure it is, but in many cases these days, we just make a mockary of it. I just cannot stand when people refer to marriage as being this "HOLY" thing when those are the same people who go out and cheat on their spouses with other people. Or when they break the vows of their marriage by harming their spouse (I'm not saying you do or anything).

Comment

Let gay people get married. they should be allowed to be as miserable as us.

Comment

Working...
                      X