Same-sex marriage?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by masterdirector
    "queering don't work" - Ultimate Warrior

Like I said, that'd mean the Ultimate Warrior is umemployeed.

I don't like the whole gay thing anyhow. Marriage or not. Psh, I mean damn, what guy one day decided, "damn, you know what? I want me some dick instead of *****. Yes sir." I just don't get how any guy could want that.

I also think any sexual behavior can be altered. Actually I know it. Just using pavlov-like psychological stuff, you CAN make people like whatever you want them to, or dislike whatever you want them to. Shock gays every time you show them a picture of a dick, soon they'll no longer like dick.

That's true. But do you think it is ok to just shock gays untill they are straight? That's pretty ****ed up.

Also I don't think it would exactly turn them into a normal straight person, do you?

I could see that **** turning out some michael jackson type psychos.

Comment

• How does someone who hates gays work in a field with a larger proportion of gay people than most other occupations?
      It is rough.

That's true. But do you think it is ok to just shock gays untill they are straight? That's pretty ****ed up.

Also I don't think it would exactly turn them into a normal straight person, do you?

I could see that **** turning out some michael jackson type psychos.
      No I don't think it'd turn them straight, just asexual.

Though they could be made straight too. Instead of a punishment system, you'd reward a person every time. Say you had a button to press to give a guy an orgasm every time he sees a woman's *****. Orgasm always feels good. He'd eventually turn straight. He'd have a serious problem with premature ejaculation, but yeah...lol.

Didn't say I'd do this stuff. Just said it'd be possible and it'd work.

Comment

• Do you know where one of these "Orgasm buttons" could be obtained? I think it could be usefull. For a friend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ultimate Warrior
          Do you know where one of these "Orgasm buttons" could be obtained? I think it could be usefull. For a friend.

I'm in my lab right now working on it! The Invention Of The Century in the making!

Comment

• 10 Reasons Why Gay Marriage is Wrong

01) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and air conditioning.

02) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.

03) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.

04) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.

05) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Britany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.

06) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.

07) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.

08) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.

09) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.

10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans.

Comment

• Couldn't agree more.

Heterosexual marriages are screwed up as it is. Maybe gay marriages might be just as screwed up.

But banning gay marriages is a throwback to Japanese imprisonments during World War II and women's suffrage.

and LAUGH MY ****ING ASS OFF NEILS^^^^^^^^
              Originally posted by Explosivo
              Jack, What makes you think all couples are going to be gay once gays can marry? what does this have to do with gays getting married?

I dont give a **** if gays get married. IMO its none of my business or anyone elses if gays **** eachother in the ass, get married, whatever. If they get married its not going to change my life. I also beleive that everyone has a right to be happy and if these people love people of the same sex, thats just the way they are. I think they should be able to get married just like anyone else.

Comment

• Originally posted by fist-of-fury
                One of the hottest issue right now in Canada (and also in te US) is whether to legalize same-sex marriage or not. It has polarized the Canadians who are evenly split on this.

I have nothing against our gay friends, but personally I still believe that marriage is only between a man and a woman. This union becomes the foundation for the "family", which in turn is the basic unit of our society.

God created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve! What do you think?
                This issue and a 50% divorce rate in the U.S. anyway makes marriagr a ****ing joke.It is not what it used to be.

Comment

Working...
                X