Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is paulie relevant in th welterweight grand scheme of things?.........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is paulie relevant in th welterweight grand scheme of things?.........

he looked pretty good tonight...............slick.......

against a blown up lightweight, his last fight at WW was against a blown up superfeatherweight.

i need to see him fight a top 100 WW first

Comment

He was decent tonight. Boxed his way to decision as he should. Won a decision as he should. He could give most people a good fight. The slower brawlers and such. But the top echelon guys like Berto, Mike Jones, Pac and Floyd would beat him although it'd be nice if Mike Jones fought him to get a decent name under his belt. I'd accept that fight.

Comment

I like Paulie, but he cant stand and trade against guys any better then Cotto (which he tried a couple times tonight) or he is getting beat up. If he can stay on his bike and box he can do alright, but I just think he is too small with not enough power to keep the bigger, better guys off of him. I think its just the wrong weight for him.

Comment

At the top of the division no but he could makes decent undercard fights against guys like M.Hatton

Comment

No, he's not.

Comment

paulies style...........will test a lot of weltwerweight..................

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
                He was decent tonight. Boxed his way to decision as he should. Won a decision as he should. He could give most people a good fight. The slower brawlers and such. But the top echelon guys like Berto, Mike Jones, Pac and Floyd would beat him although it'd be nice if Mike Jones fought him to get a decent name under his belt. I'd accept that fight.
                mike jones against paulie would be cool

Comment

He'd probably outwork old Mosley if he got through the first couple of rounds

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    He'd probably outwork old Mosley if he got through the first couple of rounds
                    Mosley would walk right through him.

Comment

Working...
                    X