Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congratulations to Marquez for a great win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing fight, one of the most dramatic ones I can ever remember. If anyone was gonna KO Pac, I'm glad it was JMM, it makes it easier for me to stomach. Much love to them both for representing the sport so incredibly well tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
      New P4P king? No current fighter has a win even half as impressive as knocking an all-time great fighter out.
      In case you haven't heard, there's a fighter out there who shut JMM out. Oh, and your sig is pretty outdated...

Comment

Man im glad Manny is ok,but damn i just wanna laugh at all the damn pactared trolls on here

Comment

This was literally the Knock out of the Decade. Marquez finally gets his justice. WARRRRRR MARQUEZ!!!!!

Comment

Pac fans are VERY smart, see how they all are congratulating Marquez to keep the heat off of them?? If Manny would have ko'd Marquez you would have never heard the end of it.

Comment

So does this make Marquez one of the hardest punchers of all time?

Comment

Congrats Marquez. Im still in shock. But yea, I hope Marquez rides off into the sunset & Pac retires. Pac has everything he will ever need, but I fear he will continue to fight because of all the shady ppl in his ear.

Im glad I was around to witness both off these all time greats live.

Comment

JMM is one of my favorite fighters. Pacquiao is too. It's hard for me to understand boxing fans who can't say the same.

We saw a beautiful display from two great warriors tonight that gave it all they had. Pacquiao looked sharp as hell, and Marquez was all there too. This is all that is great about boxing.

You have to feel sorry for Pacquiao getting KO'd that brutally (I never thought that would happen) but you also have to be happy for Marquez finally getting the win, and in an incredible fashion. What a fight.

No Pacquiao-Marquez V. These two need to put the finishing touches on their careers (this may be the perfect one for JMM) and retire. It's been an amazing run.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
                    Pac fans are VERY smart, see how they all are congratulating Marquez to keep the heat off of them?? If Manny would have ko'd Marquez you would have never heard the end of it.
                    That's what you call keeping it classy. I'd rather have that than sore losers or whiny fans running their mouths.

Comment

The Mexicutioner Has Been Executed

Comment

Working...
                      X