No announcement yet.

Enhanced Zimmerman 9/11 call.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enhanced Zimmerman 9/11 call.

How odd that CNN left out the "it's" part preceding the two words that they enhanced, making a slur seem more likely. Sounds like "it's f^cking cold" to me. Keep in mind it was raining and low 60s at the time.

http://www.pulpless.com/mp3/Zimmerman_911_curse*****

replace ***** with .mp3

Original

The problem with you saying that GZ said "it's ****ing cold" is that George Zimmerman HIMSELF, relayed from his friend, says that he said "****ing goons" FAIL.U.RE.

Comment

Lol Low 60's is cold?

Comment

Someone needs to merge all these Martin-Zimmerman threads like the Mayweather-Pac threads in NSB.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          The problem with you saying that GZ said "it's ****ing cold" is that George Zimmerman HIMSELF, relayed from his friend, says that he said "****ing goons" FAIL.U.RE.
          You'll notice I never said "GZ said this," only that like most people I hear something different than a racial slur. Just like when I look at a picture of Zimmerman, I don't see a white guy. Or when I look at this picture of Trayvon, I see a 12 year old kid.

And I see heavy doctoring in the other picture the media distributed:

And wonder why they didn't use a more recent picture:

Last edited by 2shameless; 03-28-2012, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Zimmerman said "f-ing PUNKS". . . His friend, Joe Oliver, didn't really know what he said, he was just basing it of the ASSUMPTION he said "coons". . . LOL the dude who made this video just proved he said PUNKS even more. . .

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post

This is incorrect. . . He didn't "tell Joe he said that". . . Joe was asked about the racial slur, and he was basing his answer defending George off THE INTERVIEWERS ASSUMPTION it was "coons". .

I've listened to the tape 50 times now. . It's clear as day he said "PUNKS"

Comment

Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
                How odd that CNN left out the "it's" part preceding the two words that they enhanced, making a slur seem more likely. Sounds like "it's f^cking cold" to me. Keep in mind it was raining and low 60s at the time.

http://www.pulpless.com/mp3/Zimmerman_911_curse*****

replace ***** with .mp3

Original

Lol I hear "PUNKS" about as clear as day. .

But the fact that you hear "cold". . . some hear "coons". . and some hear "punks" just further proves how this proves NOTHING. . Absolutely nothing racial can be determined off this. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  Lol Low 60's is cold?
                  For a New Yorker, probably not. For a Floridian, when it's raining and the wind's blowing, yes. Cold enough for Trayvon to wear a hoodie with the hood up, obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
                    For a New Yorker, probably not. For a Floridian, when it's raining and the wind's blowing, yes. Cold enough for Trayvon to wear a hoodie with the hood up, obviously.
                    Low 60's in florida is a different feeling than low 60's in northeast. . .

I've been to Miami a few times, if it's 63 degrees at night, rainy, and windy, it is damn chilly. . . This was in Orlando, or near it, right? So it might not be the same. . But I know being near the beach, it makes it different.

But this is irrelevant; listen to the tape. .. you cna hear he said "F-ing PUNKS". .

Comment

Working...
                    X