No announcement yet.

My testicles have been hurting.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
    In all seriousness you should get that checked out by a medical professional. Is sounds like a damaged nerve,but I still don't have enough years in medical school to make a credible diagnosis. Don't take any risks,especially when it comes to your family jewels.
    I'm thinking about it. I need to get multiple things checked out.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
      I'm thinking about it. I need to get multiple things checked out.
      The earlier you get it checked out the better. Even if it's nothing, waiting could only make it worse.

Comment

Is from your mom high heels. c'mon confess it, you like playing with your mom aren't you?? i bet you cum multiple times when your mom chrushing your balls, spit in your mouth then stuck popsicle in to your anus.

Comment

Tell your boyfriend to stop biting your testicles when he goes down on you...problem solved!

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
            Is from your mom high heels. c'mon confess it, you like playing with your mom aren't you?? i bet you cum multiple times when your mom chrushing your balls, spit in your mouth then stuck popsicle in to your anus.
            Can you repeat that in English?

Comment

Originally posted by spytactics View Post
              Tell your boyfriend to stop biting your testicles when he goes down on you...problem solved!
              Shut up troll. I'm not gay.

Comment

Can you repeat that in English?
                YOUR MOTHER CRUSHING YOUR BALLS WITH HER HIGH HEEL AND ENJOY FISTF^CKING YOUR ANUS.

and you loving it

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
                  YOUR MOTHER CRUSHING YOUR BALLS WITH HER HIGH HEEL AND ENJOY FISTF^CKING YOUR ANUS.

and you loving it

Comment

I have had a sharp pain,on and off, in both testes for the last two days.

What is my diagnostic lounge doctors? Is it the bad AIDS?
                    Two days straight is too long for blue balls do you ride horses are you a professional cowboy,wrangler or motorcycle enthusiast? If you are maybe switch to a fluffier saddle,or seat material I recommend tempur pedic materials for ass cushions it cradles your balls like a very gentle expensive hooker . Also avoid sitting on your nuts too often it can lead to prolonged pain.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
                      Two days straight is too long for blue balls do you ride horses are you a professional cowboy,wrangler or motorcycle enthusiast?
                      No I am none of those.

Comment

Working...
                      X