Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chael Sonnen Busted For PEDS POST UFC 117 DRUG TESTING...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sn1gger View Post
    hope the 2nd test comes back clean and this blows over.
    but honestly. this is a major blow for the sport and another reason why more random tests should be done on fighters between fights, and if they dont agree to it, then revoke their fight license and **** em. they will soon clean up if they cant even fight.
    I'm glad for this.

Fuck Sonnen. Fuck the Zuffa hype machine too.

Comment

this is the reason why dana is totally against any testing beyond commission-mandated stuff

Comment

Originally posted by LupinIII View Post
        this is the reason why dana is totally against any testing beyond commission-mandated stuff
        then his sport is worse than boxing still.

shame

Comment

Just in case it wasn't obvious, I was being facetious with my last post, but still, I couldn't help but chuckle a little at the situation here.

Comment

Originally posted by The Golden Boy View Post
            oh man, well that sucks. Tarnishes the greatest performance of his career and robs us of a great fight that the rematch would have been. Assuming as I think it is fair to that they scrap the rematch plans. Wonder if they will pull Belfort from the Okami fight and set the Silva fight up straight away now?
            Silva is injured and cant fight till the new year

Comment

G Dog didnt wanna see the rematch anyway, watch a wrestler lay on the ground for 25 minutes

Comment

Comment

If it's true, he should be ashamed.

Even with PED's, He couldnt defeat the great Anderson Silva.

Bring on Vitor. Chael doesnt deserve a rematch if he cheated.

Comment

90% Of Pro Athletes have tooken PED's in their lifetime especially in training to become pro's.
                    Boxers
                    Swimmers
                    Runner's
                    NFL Players
                    Wrestlers

Everyone does a couple quick cycles and it all starts in late high school and all the way in college/university.

I always laugh when people tell me Brock is "all-natural" or that 1% of people use PED's. Its a million dollar business and people are paid to plan out cycles so people dont get busted. You got people doing cycles around their testing dates and only really stop when they get to the TOP where they know how often they get tested. Plus there is always diffirent strains of steroids and hormones that are developed by the companies (which get most of their funding from the big sports orginizations) that work around the tests and produce new potent drugs that are un-detectable. Then once the commision says hey We found a new PED and it will be banned and you will be banned if you get caught using it then EVERYONE switches and starts using new ones.

There have been tons of books written on this and it stems back from the USSR/Germany Era.

Comment

Sucks for him.

Bad cycle

Comment

Working...
                      X