Collapse
No announcement yet.

[HOLY ****] Manny Pacquiao opens as 4-1 favorite over Joshua Clottey

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao also opened as a 3-1 favorite over Floyd. Then the bets started coming in and it flipped a 180 and now floyd is a 3-1 favorite over Pacquiao.

I expect the betting odds to even out a bit as it gets closer to the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
      Pacquiao also opened as a 3-1 favorite over Floyd. Then the bets started coming in and it flipped a 180 and now floyd is a 3-1 favorite over Pacquiao.

I expect the betting odds to even out a bit as it gets closer to the fight.
      who you got shadey?

Comment

I think Clottey is a very live underdog so those are great odds IMO.

Comment

Clottey big and strong, Manny small but fast

Comment

Once the two meet, face to face and having pictures taken from them, standing side by side then will people see the huge different in height and size. Many will agree that this fight can go either ways.

Comment

Originally posted by rob_tC View Post
              who you got shadey?
              I got Pacquiao. but not because of the ******ed reasons that *****s are bitching about.

Clottey doesnt hit particularly hard but he does have more than enough power to hurt Pacquiao. Especially if he lands the kind of combos he did against Cotto or Judah.

He's also physically big enough that he could turn it into an ugly fight which would favor him if he got pacquiao into a corner like he did Cotto.

Clottey is also not just a slow plodding come forward fighter like the *****s claim. He's actually very effective at applying pressure when he wants.

What his downfall will be though is that he only seems capable in moving in straight lines. He has no lateral movement. So i see Pacquiao turning him all night like delahoya.

Comment

I'm not really surprised. Cotto was a 3-1 favorite over Clottey.

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                  floyd vs nate campbell......floyd would be 36-1 favorite........
                  at least but I would say 75:1

Comment

Working...
                  X