Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alvarez vs Golovkin - REACH Differences

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread reminds me of a movie with someone in a barrel about to go over the waterfall. They have the option of jumping into the water and probably drowning or going over the fall in the barrel and most likely dying as well...

This OP stayed in the barrel, went over the cliff, somehow survived, then went back up for a second go around

Comment

Canela is too p**sy to fight GGG, he will fight Pacquiao at 154 or 155' 'caneloweight'... Mark my words!

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
        If Golovkin is so good, why did he hide behind 164 to even think about fighting Andre Ward?

The parameters have been set; fight Canelo at 155, or get handed another vacant belt before the end of May.

Ward saw that Golovkin never really wanted that work, so he moved on with his career (signing to fight Kovalev come this November, with eyes on now being 175 king).

Hopefully Golovkin doesn't jump to another excuse when, a 160lbs, the WBA makes him fight Daniel Jacobs.
        Because Golovkin is not a Super MW and therefore is not in obligation to fight there. He can go up for a big money fight if he wants but his place is the MW division. Canelo is a MW too, so what's the deal? go away *****

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
          Because Golovkin is not a Super MW and therefore is not in obligation to fight there. He can go up for a big money fight if he wants but his place is the MW division. Canelo is a MW too, so what's the deal? go away *****
          Canelo Alvarez has made it absolutely clear that he's not yet a middleweight, yet that hasn't slowed folks like you down any.

When Alvarez hands Golovkin the WBC belt at the end of the month, I hope beyond hope that folks like you won't ever put another non-MW fighter's name in your mouth again in regards to Golovkin.

Golovkin's camp tried to tell the public about how big Golovkin's balls were and Andre Ward let the boxing world know that lil G had baby nuts.

Comment

these the same guys that bash a particular fighter for catchweights but is backing canelo and his "155" division...

Comment

Man I do miss a nice Italian Beef with proper 3 cheese melt dipped in its sauce.... yummmmay...and listening to some Fela Kuti on Route 66 smoking a spliff!

Comment

Today I learned that SugarKaineHook was a troll the whole time

Give it up, are you Tyrone Biggums! You ****?

Comment

Originally posted by S.O.G Ward View Post
                  Today I learned that SugarKaineHook was a troll the whole time

Give it up, are you Tyrone Biggums! You ****?
                  I appreciate the shoutout. I assure you I am one of a kind. Root for Wilder come fight night! We'z bout to shut down dem old school Soviets across the pond!!

bommmmbs squaaadd!

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                    Canelo Alvarez has made it absolutely clear that he's not yet a middleweight, yet that hasn't slowed folks like you down any.

When Alvarez hands Golovkin the WBC belt at the end of the month, I hope beyond hope that folks like you won't ever put another non-MW fighter's name in your mouth again in regards to Golovkin.

Golovkin's camp tried to tell the public about how big Golovkin's balls were and Andre Ward let the boxing world know that lil G had baby nuts.
                    ...and yet, he fights within the middleweight class. If hes some LMW, why isn't he fighting at LMW?

Comment

Originally posted by BlakBread904 View Post

LMBO!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X