No announcement yet.

Life is so unfair...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaded View Post
    Thx...well maybe if I dressed up...how much would you pay anyways?
    If you dressed up? Top Dollar lol

But on a serious not, not all gf's will try to fleece you. There is not always a catch. Went to my girls on Sunday, get there....dinner was ready, ate, had some sex and a sweet bj, chilled and watched some movies. Didnt leave monday morning coz wasn't feeling too good, stayed at hers while she was at work, she finished half day, she came back with lunch. Ate, bit more sex, movie and then I came home in the evening. Life is good :-D

Gotta find yourself a low maintenance girl

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
      If you dressed up? Top Dollar lol

But on a serious not, not all gf's will try to fleece you. There is not always a catch. Went to my girls on Sunday, get there....dinner was ready, ate, had some sex and a sweet bj, chilled and watched some movies. Didnt leave monday morning coz wasn't feeling too good, stayed at hers while she was at work, she finished half day, she came back with lunch. Ate, bit more sex, movie and then I came home in the evening. Life is good :-D

Gotta find yourself a low maintenance girl
      Hmmm...well maybe...but your girlfriend lives in London...it would cost me a fortune to fly over there. Anyways...I don't think it would be right to have sex with your girlfriend...would it?

Comment

Hmmm...well maybe...but your girlfriend lives in London...it would cost me a fortune to fly over there. Anyways...I don't think it would be right to have sex with your girlfriend...would it?
        Touche my brother

Comment

Honestly...$6.00 is fair. I have some beer cans I could return. It's just that $1,000. airfare. If I stayed for say 500 days then it would only average out to $2.00 a day for airfare and $6.00 a day for the blow job...hmmm...that's um..err...only $7.00 a day...right? I could just eat rice for my duration and sleep on the beach...it's warm there.

Comment

Honestly...$6.00 is fair. I have some beer cans I could return. It's just that $1,000. airfare. If I stayed for say 500 days then it would only average out to $2.00 a day for airfare and $6.00 a day for the blow job...hmmm...that's um..err...only $7.00 a day...right? I could just eat rice for my duration and sleep on the beach...it's warm there.
            I love receiving a bj as much as the next man but 500 days of sucky sucky would bore the hell out of me.

Comment

People, don't support the exploitation of women in poor countries.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
                I love receiving a bj as much as the next man but 500 days of sucky sucky would bore the hell out of me.
                I'm thinking maybe build a nice grass hut on the beach and rent out some hammocks to the tourists and maybe broker out some sucky sucky's and drink beer on the beach all day and play bocce ball...you know keep busy in between *******s.

Comment

you two have just about made me shart.

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
                    People, don't support the exploitation of women in poor countries.
                    Guess I'd have to go to Germany for a schlagjob from a straßenmädchen for universal support in that case. How much is an unexploited schlagjob over there these days?

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post

you two have just about made me shart.
                      Sup Timmy boy?

How's the gym coming along?

Comment

Working...
                      X