Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez went from amazing to annoying this year.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sergio Martinez went from amazing to annoying this year.

Who does he think he is? Why is he chasing around welterweights? If he's so good, he should move up to 168. Plenty of good paydays there.

He thinks because he's sexy and has a strong jaw line that he can bad mouth Pacquiao? Sergio wishes he could have a career like Pac's.

Originally posted by J-H View Post
    Who does he think he is? Why is he chasing around welterweights? If he's so good, he should move up to 168. Plenty of good paydays there.

He thinks because he's sexy and has a strong jaw line that he can bad mouth Pacquiao? Sergio wishes he could have a career like Pac's.
    waiting to see you argue with yourself

Comment

Sergio Martinez went from amazing to annoying this year.
      It's not like somebody has been calling him a fraud for years now or anything.

Comment

You forget he only moved up to MW because he couldn't get fights at 154. He's a natural 154lber. 168 is way too big for him. He wants to get paid like everyone else so I don't blame him for trying to fight Pac and May. They've both held titles at 154.

P.S. the last part of your post is super gay.

Comment

Awesome stuff.

I agree with H.

Comment

You forget he only moved up to MW because he couldn't get fights at 154. He's a natural 154lber. 168 is way too big for him. He wants to get paid like everyone else so I don't blame him for trying to fight Pac and May. They've both held titles at 154.

P.S. the last part of your post is super gay.
            So he cant fight at 168 because of the size disadvantage, but it's okay to fight the much smaller Pacquao and Mayweather??

So you're saying he doesn't have a strong jaw line?

Comment

So he cant fight at 168 because of the size disadvantage, but it's okay to fight the much smaller Pacquao and Mayweather??

So you're saying he doesn't have a strong jaw line?
              He's willing to come down to 150. A guy fighting at 150 shouldn't be fighting at 168. Can Froch or Ward come down 10lbs for Sergio? No.

I don't give a damn about his jaw line.

Comment

Who can blame him for wanting to get huge paydays against Pacquiao or Mayweather?

Hopkins did the same thing against De La Hoya

Comment

yeah he went from fighting williams cintron to barker mcklin hard to keep him in top p4p with these ****ty defences

Comment

Yea I thought he was turning into something when he beats Williams and than Pavlick. Suddenly he's fighting no-hopers and calling out little Asian midget, starting to disappoint me.

Comment

Working...
                    X