Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice. Pac is a master. That 8 punch combo in the 2 fight >

Comment

Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
      Great video analysis of Pacquiao in ring intelligence which is always doubted. It's greatly changed from what he once was, and once, once was. The first four minutes gave me goosebumps.. Definitely must watch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGTMg5vZ3ho
      Great find, thanks for sharing.

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      Tim got robbed badly
      You are a dumb azz!

Comment

Experience and compensation for his declining physical skills have turned Pacquiao into a very crafty fighter. He never has and never will get credit for it.

I love the way they bring up Marquez's aggressive reactions to Pacquiao. That's what everyone seems to miss out on about the problems Marquez has always posed to Pacquiao. It isn't just his counter punching, it's how he counter punches. Marquez is an intelligent and aggressive offensive counter puncher. Morales did the same thing.

Comment

Yes...very impressive performance by Pacquiao and his craftiness is very underrated. He left Bradley so discouraged; not just because he was getting beat up (Bradley doesn't mind a war) but because Manny had an answer for everything, seized control and then dominated down the stretch. I for one, rank that performance in his top 5 because he did it as much with the mental as he did the physical.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
            A well thought of analysis indeed...pac was boxing circles around bradley, someone who schooled the great jmm...pac's ring iq is defintely hugely underrated...
            I'm among the very few here who think Bradley won in the first fight...
            ... I never took their second fight seriously as I labeled it as a "family affair"...

(In my book, Bradley is one of the "slickest" boxers to date... A matter of personal taste, however...)
            Last edited by MDPopescu; 10-09-2014, 07:26 AM. Reason: mistake

Comment

There's shockingly little appreciation of the subtleties of offensive fighting nowadays. It's as much an art as great defence is.

Comment

the most impressive thing about pacquiao to me is his ability to read you and let his fists go like homing missiles

his accuracy is impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                  There's shockingly little appreciation of the subtleties of offensive fighting nowadays. It's as much an art as great defence is.
                  I don't have any problem with "offensive" fighting (I like Golovkin, Kovalev, Lucas, even Porter...)
                  ... My "problem" with Manny is that he's so fast, at times, as if he even doesn't land actually people still have the impression that he landed...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                    I don't have any problem with "offensive" fighting (I like Golovkin, Kovalev, Lucas, even Porter...)
                    ... My "problem" with Manny is that he's so fast, at times, as if he even doesn't land actually people still have the impression that he landed...
                    there are also alot of moments where he does land but people dont notice because he's so fast

couple of those moments in the third marquez fight, those lead counter lefts were like lightning

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      Tim got robbed badly
                      This.....................

Pac Bradley 2 is a fight that irritates how people act like Manny dominated and won clearly, but the only thing that was clear was him losing like 5 out of the first 6 rounds; ther is no way Manny swept the last 6-7 rounds

I simply dont defend Bradley because he started clowning and took his foot off the gas and completely changed the strategy on what was looking like easy work, with whatever motivations he had(just as Manny in fight 1)..........I couldnt defend Timmy because of his ****ery

Honestly in another forum this discussion came up recently and I dropped a link to the fight and asked that every member do a round by round with explanations and tell me who wins on the scores, in a fight with no fouls, knockdowns and most of Manny's domination coming in bad Bradley rounds and not spread throughout and not one person was man enough to address this or make the thread........

Comment

Working...
                      X