After Pac-Bradley 2, I Don't think Bradley will ever be the same again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
    because you're idiots that dont realize what you're looking at

only time where i saw him box, and i mean really box, was one of the late rd's, i think the 11th

for the most part he was trying to come forward and was always throwing full bodied powershots, he was trying for the ko from the beggining

no one can throw punches like that and not tire
    In the beginning he had a strategy behind his power punches, though. He was doing a good job of taking the fight in close and catching Pacquiao when he tried to create distance.

The he basically started winging shots without any setup. He tired, he got hurt, and he couldn't keep up. Pac is a terrible matchup for him that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
      Bradley thought PAC's chin was vulnerable because of KTFO6. He was also confident after beating the guy who knocked PAC out. It was clearly his gameplan. In the pre-promotion leading up to the fight, he did say he was gonna try and knock him out.

Bradley was true to his word and did try. Was it the right gameplan? It worked for 6 rounds but he just lost steam. Loading up on punches took a lot of energy and he couldn't maintain the pace. IMO.
      I think that mindset is ridiculous. we can agree to disagree on the gameplan, although I'm sure some fatigue set in after the 6th.

Comment

only time where i saw him box, and i mean really box, was one of the late rd's, i think the 11th

for the most part he was trying to come forward and was always throwing full bodied powershots, he was trying for the ko from the beggining

perhaps it was you whose vision was compromised. he clearly wasn't going fo a one punch KO like he was after the 6th. we can agree to disagree.

Comment

I believe it was fatigue.

In one video discussing/previewing PAC before PAC-Rios,...Bradley said in PAC-Bradley 1, he was in the best shape of his life, and was gassed out after 4 rounds.

He then goes on to say, PAC does all these little feints, angles, in and out movements, it tired him out... and he was in his best shape.

Right from Timmy's mouth.... the video should be up somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
            I believe it was fatigue.

In one video discussing/previewing PAC before PAC-Rios,...Bradley said in PAC-Bradley 1, he was in the best shape of his life, and was gassed out after 4 rounds.

He then goes on to say, PAC does all these little feints, angles, in and out movements, it tired him out... and he was in his best shape.

Right from Timmy's mouth.... the video should be up somewhere.
            Fatigue and nerves. Just watching him pace around in the locker room then in his corner before the opening bell had me face palming.

I think credit goes to Pacquiao for an excellent performance in the latter stages of his career. He beat a prime, hungry champion by matching it with his own hunger and a veteran's guile.

Comment

Roy jones could

Comment

I agree with the thread starter. The best of Bradley is behind us, and that second Pacquiao fight totally destroyed his confidence. Tim strikes me as a guy that can't handle not being the best, which seemed to show itself in his unraveling in the second half of the fight. That realization will effect his career moving forward.

Comment

I think he'll be fine ...him vs rios would be a good scrap, I got Bradley out boxing rios' ears off

Comment

if anything bradley should take a somewhat easy fight next. he has been in with provodnikov, marquez, and pacquiaox2, so i think he deserves a tune up fight.

Comment

Lets see here...

He was delusional about the first fight then got his confidence destroyed in the second fight. And on top of all that Pacquiao destroyed his calf x2.

Yea, he's done. And Im glad he is. I was getting tired of him getting gifts.

Comment

Working...
                      X