Collapse
No announcement yet.

What should I do.. I was talking about this girl and she heard me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] What should I do.. I was talking about this girl and she heard me

So there's this new secretary at my office that started working last week, and one of my friends/coworkers just tapped that last night and he told me about it.

earlier today, I was talking with our buddy about it in the stairs at my building while we were going up and I was like " Dog, you know that girl is a slut, she hasn't even been here one week and she already ****ed somebody." When we got to the top of the stairs, this girl was there, sitting down on the stairs, eating her lunch and she heard me....

We played it off real quick like we were talking about somebody else, and kept walking but there isn't really anybody else that just started working last week and just ****ed somebody.

I don't know what the hell i'm going to do when I see her again. I hope she doesn't report me.
    Last edited by DARKSEID; 05-10-2014, 01:59 AM.

Do nothing, she won't do anything because it would look pretty bad for her even though nothing wrong with taking a job just to score some D.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
      So there's this new secretary at my office that started working last week, and one of my friends/coworkers just tapped that last night and he told me about it.

This morning, I was talking with our buddy about it in the stairs at my building while we were going up and I was like " Dog, you know that girl is a slut, she hasn't even been here one week and she already ****ed somebody." When we got to the top of the stairs, this girl was there, sitting down on the stairs, eating her lunch and she heard me....

We played it off real quick like we were talking about somebody else, and kept walking but there isn't really anybody else that just started working last week and just ****ed somebody.

I don't know what the hell i'm going to do when I see her again. I hope she doesn't report me.
      it doesn't seem like you even did anything wrong though right bro?

i mean you didn't break any company policies or rules right? If anything she might have but you in the clear.

Also you have seniority over her so unless like she is your supervisor or something i dont see why you should even sweat it?

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        Do nothing, she won't do anything because it would look pretty bad for her even though nothing wrong with taking a job just to score some D.
        Yeah she would probably want to avoid the drama.

It's just going to be awkward as **** lol

Comment

Yeah she would probably want to avoid the drama.

It's just going to be awkward as **** lol
          She is a new fish, poop on her work space to assert your dominance its what I do but then again I have had about 3 dozen jobs.

Comment

Maybe you should try to smash it. Use a jimmy hat doe

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
              it doesn't seem like you even did anything wrong though right bro?

i mean you didn't break any company policies or rules right? If anything she might have but you in the clear.

Also you have seniority over her so unless like she is your supervisor or something i dont see why you should even sweat it?
              Yeah but some girls overreact. She actually went home early after the stairs thing. That's another reason I was worried.

It was my bad for running my mouth.
              Last edited by DARKSEID; 05-10-2014, 02:19 AM.

Comment

I just don't want her to overreact lol

It was my bad for running my mouth.
                but honestly unless shes your supervisor or you trying to smash her yourself it seems like you shouldn't even really worry about it.

if shes down to F like that i doubt she the type thats gonna trip if she over hears gossip about her.

there was a new girl who was rumored to be giving hand jobs to my co-workers on the downlow. she didnt even care that one of the older ladies was gossiping about it she just laughed it off and viewed it as the older lady was just jealous and hating lol

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                  but honestly unless shes your supervisor or you trying to smash her yourself it seems like you shouldn't even really worry about it.

if shes down to F like that i doubt she the type thats gonna trip if she over hears gossip about her.

there was a new girl who was rumored to be giving hand jobs to my co-workers on the downlow. she didnt even care that one of the older ladies was gossiping about it she just laughed it off and viewed it as the older lady was just jealous and hating lol
                  Maybe that old lady really did just want a big ol beef sausage in her hands too.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                    Maybe that old lady really did just want a big ol beef sausage in her hands too.
                    that old lady was nasty! and she was always so touchy feely and creepy.

one of my co-workers had to complain to HR cause she kept touching him all the time.

Comment

Working...
                    X