Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's more technical Mayweather or Rigondeaux?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
    it was an exaggeration lol, just poking fun at the people who have rigo on the same level as floyd, esp. historically
    Historically, of course he's not on the same level, but Rigo's been schooled by drill sergeants since birth, and living with little soldiers since age 5 or something.

I think he's very well on par with Floyd from a technical aspect.

Dude's a damn Spartan child. Same with Floyd. Imagine if Pac got the same schooling since birth..........

Comment

Its hard to say at this point... rigo just has Donaire in his record (as a big name) while mayweather has 22 world championship fights.

IMO pure boxing would go to rigo. But at this stage Floyd its waaay to proven to be taken by a guy wth 13 fights

Comment

I was one of those people who thought Rigo couldn't do it all like Floyd, but i must admit he surprised and proved me wrong when he got fans off their seats and out of the Arena................................

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
          I was one of those people who thought Rigo couldn't do it all like Floyd, but i must admit he surprised and proved me wrong when he got fans off their seats and out of the Arena................................

Comment

Floyd is the better overall fighter, and has more dimensions to his game than rigo does...

Comment

Rigo is more of a textbook fighter than Floyd; but Floyd is better overall.

Comment

Working...
              X