Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Video: BLOODBOXING goes in on Mayweather fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flloyd, you already do 3 times less than your peers, yet get more credit than them. Then your much anticipated fight back is against Guerrero?

Time to fight Sergio at 160. Come in at 155 if it helps you. But no draining Sergio to 154 please. You work less than your peers so its only fair your comeback fight should be really something to shout about.
    No more of this doing as little as you can possibly get away with type attitude, it lost you the FOTD title, not that it was ever in the bag for you and you wasnt destined to have that title.

So dont you ever learn?
    Last edited by hugh grant; 01-25-2013, 07:43 AM.

Comment

All I know is that Pacquiao got knocked the **** out, and that Margarito did too. Both were frontrunners living off of their Top Rank Reps, and that both were embarrassed by real fighters who wanted to win. Floyd hasn't lost fans. Floyd in fact gained fans.

Comment

Real talk, I'm not even kidding, this dude just said every single thing I feel about Floyd/Pacman & their fanbases. That was probably the realist words I've heard spoken straight up.

As he was talking bout the extreme Floyd fans I couldn't help thinking bout my bwoy Dunn. Comparing Floyd to the top atg's in the sport,lol!!

But for real, any credible poster, I really do advise you to listen to this video. It was hard & it was real. Direct to the liver like a shot of whiskey.

Comment

Bloodboxing a.k.a. Daggum, Deevel619, El Gallo Negro. Pretty much the same shyt the trolls been saying for years.

And now that its in audio form its suppose to be gospel? Really NSB?

Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 01-25-2013, 10:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
            Bloodboxing a.k.a. Daggum. Pretty much the same shyt.

This is who you clowns place your faith in?
            Well a few years ago he was blasting Pacquiao fans and he was a Monkey, Guerrilla, N word, but now he is more interested in not receiving those types of mailings, so he has not became a Floyd hater.

Comment

Didn't even watch the video, just came in super quick to say WHO IN THE **** IS "Bloodboxing" his opinion is as valid as anyone else's which is minimal.

Comment

Keep trying ro discredit Floyd. It only builds the legend of what he has done.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
                  Well a few years ago he was blasting Pacquiao fans and he was a Monkey, Guerrilla, N word, but now he is more interested in not receiving those types of mailings, so he has not became a Floyd hater.
                  He didnt receive any of that from me. So I dont care he was going in on Pac before. It has nothing to do with this video. From listening to this video this is LITERALLY the same **** the trolls have been saying for years.

And like I said now that its in audio form its suppose to be gospel? LMAO hell no. His opinion is no more valid than Peyk Peyks, Strugg, Puga or Talisayen.

Comment

Pacquiao fans made the mayweather fans into what they are now. Bac in 05 and 06 it wasn't as bad, but 7 years of hearing mayweather bashing has changed them. I'm mayweather fan and that will never change regardless of what dude does, because i like to watch him fight in the same way i like to see emanuel augustus fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
                      He didnt receive any of that from me. So I dont care he was going in on Pac before. It has nothing to do with this video. From listening to this video this is LITERALLY the same **** the trolls have been saying for years.

And like I said now that its in audio form its suppose to be gospel? LMAO hell no. His opinion is no more valid than Peyk Peyks or Talisayen.
                      Yes, it is suppose to be gospel, because now he is speaking up for Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                      X