No announcement yet.

I've lost weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tony Perkins View Post
    6'1 218 and a caloric intake of 1600 is much too low if you're trying to cut. http://www.freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm use that calorie calculator I just linked for you. It'll give you your calories that you need to cut.

Cutting at that much of a caloric deficit at your height, weight, bf % and activity level (you seem very active) will do you more harm than good. And loss of muscle and strength while on a cut is inevitable, you just won't avoid it.
    I appreciate it. According to that I've been way off,

Comment

• Originally posted by A.K.A View Post
      I appreciate it. According to that I've been way off,
      Since I'm such a nice guy I've calculated your macros you should be hitting each day for you.

Carbs- 365 grams
      Protein- 218 grams
      Fat- 119 grams

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony Perkins View Post
        Since I'm such a nice guy I've calculated your macros you should be hitting each day for you.

Carbs- 365 grams
        Protein- 218 grams
        Fat- 119 grams

I'll make sure to enter than into my diet journal, thanks a lot man. This was my intake from yesterday which is way low. It was a low intensity day too, but still way low. Im going for a rock hard six pack by June.
        Carbs-107
        Protein-164
        Fat-18.5

Comment

• Weight loss seems to have stalled?

I'm still in calorie defecit and have been working out hard, i'm getting stronger, I can do 40 pushups now in one go, when i could barely do 10 before.

I still have that thin layer of fat that I can't seem to lose?

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
            Weight loss seems to have stalled?

I'm still in calorie defecit and have been working out hard, i'm getting stronger, I can do 40 pushups now in one go, when i could barely do 10 before.

Can't believe I'm giving your trolling brit azz some advice. But, go into an even bigger caloric deficit. You said you've lost weight, well you have to account for that weight by readjusting your calories and macros.

Speaking of macros, are you consistently hitting your macros and micros each day? What about cardio? How much of that are you doing a week? What's your weight lifting schedule/routine looking like?

Also, here's something you can try. Once you have your weekly calorie needs for fat loss (which I assume fat loss is your goal), zig zag your daily consumed calories. I'm not going to go into detail (because you can google how to zig zag your calories yourself).
            Last edited by Tony Perkins; 02-13-2013, 04:41 AM.

Comment

The weight is going to come off slower and slower as you go on.

Comment

What is your calories per day?

Comment

• As your weight gets low, you must get stricter and stricter and stricter.

Carbs, fats, and sodium intake become more and more important and the volumes of each.

When you're overweight, and you go into a calorie deficit you drop all kinds of weight... In the beginning it's mostly food and water weight, then it slows down to just fat loss...

Also remember, the calories you need to consume at a heavier weight to lose weight, is not the same calories you need to intake at a lower weight.

As your weight drops (a lot) you must lower your calorie intake as you go.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                    As your weight gets low, you must get stricter and stricter and stricter.

Carbs, fats, and sodium intake become more and more important and the volumes of each.

When you're overweight, and you go into a calorie deficit you drop all kinds of weight... In the beginning it's mostly food and water weight, then it slows down to just fat loss...

Also remember, the calories you need to consume at a heavier weight to lose weight, is not the same calories you need to intake at a lower weight.

As your weight drops (a lot) you must lower your calorie intake as you go.
                    Good advice bro, some people pay for that kind of info.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X