Collapse
No announcement yet.

Martinez aiming for Mayweather!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd probably say there's an 80% chance this fight doesn't happen at all. It is the only other legacy defining fight out there aside from Pacquiao though. I'd say a 5% chance it happens at 160.

Floyd doesn't need to fight Sergio, because Sergio is a damn MW. But if it did, which I doubt, it would be huge, at 154-160.

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
      Well it is, at this point.

Pac`s wins came because of his unhuman physic not his masterfull thinking inside the ring, without it he is not Pac man anymore.

Just like Roy jones jr is not superman without the body he ones had

Floyd`s masterfull ring generalship will carry him much further past his expiration date'
      If Manny wasn't a top fighter anymore, he wouldn't have beaten Bradley as relatively easy as he did. It's still a huge fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SixFootGiant View Post
        "Some say hating is confused admiration"
        I am not envy

He got beat up by his farther,beats woman, livs a difficult life where sadly flaunting his money seem to be all he cares about, and every boxer in the world wants to knock is ass out.

I have more money then I need,I liv a beautiful life with my beautiful wife,and I have a huge dick.

I simply dont like the way he acts and talks or the people that hans around him.
        Its floyd that have issues he need to work out, its not normal behavior to burn money and act like he do, something is wrong in his head.

ìts said that the happier you are the less you feel the need for materialistically things`
        Last edited by 110110110; 08-29-2012, 11:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          If Manny wasn't a top fighter anymore, he wouldn't have beaten Bradley as relatively easy as he did. It's still a huge fight.
          What ????

Bradley beat his ass with a two ****ed up feet, and bradley was tailor made for pac.

After the fight Bradley said that he was suprised that pac diddent finish him, and that pac simply dossnet have it anymore

Comment

Originally posted by InsideMan View Post
            In the face off you see Martinez confidently saying after he beats Chavez Jr he'll be nipping at the heels of Mayweather, if he does get past Chavez Jr is it a fight Mayweather would take?
            I wonder where Floyd is planning his next vacation to?

Comment

What ????

Bradley beat his ass with a two ****ed up feet, and bradley was tailor made for pac.

After the fight Bradley said that he was suprised that pac diddent finish him, and that pac simply dossnet have it anymore
              I'm a Bradley fan but he didn't beat anyone's ass, he lost by 4 rounds. If Manny wasn't a top fighter anymore, he wouldn't have beaten Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                I'm a Bradley fan but he didn't beat anyone's ass, he lost by 4 rounds. If Manny wasn't a top fighter anymore, he wouldn't have beaten Bradley.
                If bradley had been inside the ring with Pac-man age 29, he would have been knocked out inside 5 rounds tops.
                That is the point or my argument

Pac did show glimpse of what he could ones do, but he never followed up, which I think is because his body dont allow him to that anymore

Comment

If bradley had been inside the ring with Pac-man age 29, he would have been knocked out inside 5 rounds tops.
                  That is the point or my argument

Pac did show glimpse of what he could ones do, but he never followed up, which I think is because his body dont allow him to that anymore
                  If Bradley was in with a 29 year old Manny, Manny would have weighed 130-135 lbs.......

If Bradley was in with a 30-31 year old Manny in 2009, he still wasn't stopping Bradley. Maybe it would have been 10-2 instead of 8-4 or something, but that's it. Pac's last prime year was 2009, he's been past his prime-still good since 2010. But he's still a top fighter, and still should have had the UD win over Bradley.

Comment

Working...
                  X