Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daniel Geale vs. Felix Sturm

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not too familiar with Geale but since the fight is in Germany, Sturm will win for sure.

Comment

Just made my official pick on BoxRec: a close decision win for Sturm.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        Sturm looks to slipping, and ready for the taking. I don't know if Geale is the guy to do it. I'd go with Sturm in a close fiercely contested decision.
        I thought Sturm looked pretty sharp in his last outing. His jab was laser-like in its precision, punishing and allowed him to work his offense off it. Sturm's defense was very solid as usual with the effective high guard.

Geale looked pretty good in his last fight as well. He has a high workrate but lacks in the power department IMO.

I think Sturm will outpoint Geale in a close boxing match.

Comment

Sturm will win this fight likely by decision!

Comment

Sturm is better than Geale in pretty much everything,Sturm will win for sure

Comment

If it's remotely close, like even if Geale clearly wins 8-4 or something, Sturm will get the SD/MD or something.

I hope Geale wins, so he can fight the Proksa/Golovkin winner or Martinez, if he beats Chavez.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                Sturm looks to slipping, and ready for the taking. I don't know if Geale is the guy to do it. I'd go with Sturm in a close fiercely contested decision.
                Sturm looked as good as he has in years in his last fight bro.

Comment

It is a close match up to me but I lean towards Sturm too. Geale has won on the road before but I think Sturm should have the advantage not only there and also if the bout becomes a long calculated boxing match.

Comment

Instead of putting money on Martinez/Chavez, I'm gonna put my $$$ on Sturm and for the fight to go the distance.

Anybody know if Geale is chinny?

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                      Instead of putting money on Martinez/Chavez, I'm gonna put my $$$ on Sturm and for the fight to go the distance.

Anybody know if Geale is chinny?
                      He has a good chin and decent skills but not a lot of power.

Sturm by close decision is probably the most likely outcome, but it's possible Geale will win a close decision.

Comment

Working...
                      X