Beleaguered Nokia implodes, taking Microsoft’s mobile dreams down with it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lazerjab View Post
    I got a Lumia is pretty cool i must say
    I've heard really good things about that phone. I need to go to a store and mess with it for a while. I'm loving windows new metro ui. i can't wait to download on my pc. I tried the consumer preview and was hooked.

Comment

Nokia were bad ass back in the day, they were one of the first to come out with cool ring tones other then the boring standard 2 or 2 that every phone had built in. Who remembers snake ....I can't believe I used to think that game was the **** back in the day lol

I resisted until 2 years ago and had been using BB's, then I got an iPhone and I'm never going back. Hell, I even bought my good lady and my mum one and they both love them. Apple make nice looking products that just work, but their day will come when they get left behind, but right now, they are the Nokia of the 90's

Comment

im just grateful to have a fricken phone..

Comment

Samsung galaxy s3 ****s on iphone

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post
            Samsung galaxy s3 ****s on iphone
            hahaha keep telling yourself that. Tell how the specs are way better than iPhone but you have no apps or programs to fully utilize those specs.

Comment

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
              Nokia gave us cool ringtones! Bow down to them you Son's of Biscuits!!! And they don't break when you drop them like Iphone's.

They should have came to google instead of Microsoft. Just ask Samsung and HTC how they're doing.
              i've dropped my iphone countless times and it's fine

Comment

The lumia is an incredible phone

Microsoft is even bringing live traffic updates to nokia drive, which is already an incredible GPS app on par with Google maps.

Comment

Originally posted by the_ilest View Post
                  hahaha keep telling yourself that. Tell how the specs are way better than iPhone but you have no apps or programs to fully utilize those specs.
                  You have no idea what you're talking about.

Comment

.I was just thinking this yesterday because my contract was due to expire.

I remember for about 8-9 years the only phone I would own is a Nokia. These days they dont even get a look in

Shame really but they must have made a FORTUNE over the past decade so if they had used that money well they wouldnt be in crisis now and would have probably created the smart phones before other did

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
                      i've dropped my iphone countless times and it's fine
                      Me too

Ive had my Iphone for just over two years. Probably dropped it on concrete about 10-15 times and it is absolutely fine.

Best phones going by a million miles

Comment

Working...
                      X