Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At the age of 39, was Mosley weight drained against Pacquaio?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
    damn cotto looks ghostly in that photo. what fight was that for? malignaggi?..compare that to miguel cotto weigh-in for pac fight:

Yup, Malignaggi weigh ins. That was his last fight at 140.

Comment

mosley looked really good leading up to the fight and at the weigh-in.

all of a sudden after the fight, he was weight drained.

god forbid pacquiao beats floyd if they fight.

people will say floyd's just too far removed from his prime which was when he beat corrales.

there's always going to be a gripe.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
        Yup, Malignaggi weigh ins. That was his last fight at 140.
        And Cotto was still smashing Paulies face up..

Comment

Originally posted by | THE KING | View Post
          And Cotto was still smashing Paulies face up..
          Cotto wasn't 39 though

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            da**** you mean nope? THATS WHAT YOU WERE ARGUING EARLIER

the reason he was in there, despite all the **** you just wrote down, is because the casual fan knew his name...

and you're appalled by a promoter matching two fighters that the public know?

really?
            Nope, I guess he was a money fight, nevermind me, but I was just always told by Pacquiao fans that "Pacquiao fights for legacy and not the biggest Payday" so I was expecting to see a tough fighter in there with him, not Mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
              Cotto wasn't 39 though
              My comment had nothing to do with what you think it did.

Comment

he was as small as a church mouse at 154. looks fine at 147. He isnt Fictor Ortiz or anything

Comment

Considering his fight before with Mora was at 154lb and the ability to move down in weight gets tougher as you grow older.

Discuss...
                  Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  Nope,just shot to ****.
                  Or, maybe both.
                  Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
                  Yes, he hadn't at or fought around that weight for years. He also was just old as dust, and lets not forget his confidence not being that high after a asswhooping from Mayweather and really being beat by Mora.
                  Or how about Pacquiao is just this great and it won't matter either Mosley was young, prime, shot, weight drained or not just like the way Pac beat the hell out of Oscar, Hatton, Cotto, Clottey and Margarito in one sided fashion plus forcing Floyd to invent his own OST and sent him to some fantasy land for a vacation. but it is impossible Pac is just this great and Floyd has the only one has right to be great! right?
                  Last edited by straightleft; 08-02-2011, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
                    Or how about Pacquiao is just this great and it won't matter either Mosley was young, prime, shot, weight drained or not just like the way Pac beat the hell out of Oscar, Hatton, Cotto, Clottey and Margarito in one sided fashion. but it is impossible Pac is just this great and Floyd has the right to be great! right?
                    Nah, Pacquiao would have lost against Prime Mosley, but that was YEARS ago, maybe 10 years ago, I'm talking Vernon Forrest Mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
                      Nah, Pacquiao would have lost against Prime Mosley, but that was YEARS ago, maybe 10 years ago, I'm talking Vernon Forrest Mosley.
                      Oh yeah, just like nobody believes Pac he will win against Sasakul, Ledwaba, Barrera, etc..Pacquiao will never win in any fantasy fights anyway.

Comment

Working...
                      X