No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    who's influencing littlefinger to pull this power play?

I don't think anyone but himself. What struck me about little finger was that scene with varyes where varyes caught him starring at the throne.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
      If that was your daughter, would you be angry or not?

I'd say it was rape...she said "NO" more than once, and "This is wrong" which I agree is a bit disingenuous as they've had about 12 children together but no doubt in my mind it was a seriously horny guy raping a woman who did not want to have sex with him.
      "If that was your daughter, having sex with her brother (your son), would you be angry or not?"

lol most sane parent would probably be contemplating suicide for completely failing at parenthood.

Comment

• Originally posted by _original_ View Post
        "If that was your daughter, having sex with her brother (your son), would you be angry or not?"

lol most sane parent would probably be contemplating suicide for completely failing at parenthood.
        Yes, Tywin is a great leader but a ****e father.

Anyone notice that all of a sudden Little Finger now has a Northern Irish
        accent?

Comment

accent?
          What was with his voice? Maybe I'm not remembering it because he's been gone a while, but he sounded like Irish Batman or something. So weird.

That scene was so creepy.

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
            I don't think anyone but himself. What struck me about little finger was that scene with varyes where varyes caught him starring at the throne.
            Yeah definitely. Littlefinger is like the Machiavelli of this show but people keep sleeping on him, dude came from absolutely nothing (low birth) and has somehow accumulated all this wealth and power. He's been making some major moves without anybody except Varys noticing.

I love that scene you pointed out, really shows his true ambitions. The guy is playing the Game of Thrones better than anybody up to this point.
            Last edited by _original_; 04-21-2014, 01:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post

jeff, i wish i left this series alone until it was completely over...i could watch all the seasons over a weekend

Comment

accent?
                Yeah, Tywin clearly only cares about his family's reputation not his family members individually. The scene with him "counciling" Tommen in front of Joffrey's rotting corpse and his grieving daughter truly highlights his proprieties and motives.

Comment

• Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                  Yeah definitely. Littlefinger is like the Machiavelli of this show but people keep sleeping on him, dude came from absolutely nothing (low birth) and has somehow accumulated all this wealth and power. He's been making some major moves without anybody except Varys noticing.

I love that scene you pointed out, really shows his true ambitions. The guy is playing the Game of Thrones better than anybody up to this point.
                  He doesn't have dragons bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
                    He doesn't have dragons bro.

Comment

accent?
                      Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      What was with his voice? Maybe I'm not remembering it because he's been gone a while, but he sounded like Irish Batman or something. So weird.

That scene was so creepy.
                      The actor is Irish, if that clears it up. Mustve just struggled to keep the English accent going in that scene

Comment

Working...
                      X