Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saul Alvarez and Jose Benavidez = best prospects out there!!11!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ch@mpbox@MX! View Post
    Srsly if u dont think so ur ****ing blind, theyre easily the best young prospects and they will KO anyone from puerco rico or anywhere else around the world.

If u dont think so STFU and dont post in this thread!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!1!!!
    Mike Jones knocks em both out.
    Btw how does it feel to support a cheater, and one of the biggest cowards in boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpbox@MX! View Post
      Srsly if u dont think so ur ****ing blind, theyre easily the best young prospects and they will KO anyone from puerco rico or anywhere else around the world.

If u dont think so STFU and dont post in this thread!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!1!!!
      Cosigned.

Comment

Benvadez has a ton of promise! But it is still early. Alvarez is in my opinion not the best prospect from Mexico. He has 32 fights but is untested and hasn't been in with a top ten fighter. But I guess if had he would be a contender and not a prospect. He is being managed much the same way as Julio C. Chavez Jr.
        Very carefully!

Comment

**** you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by I <3 Manny
            theres nothing wrong with being mexican.

Im talking about mexican fight fans. they should be ashamed. If i was mexican i would pretend to of another nationality to not get picked on by other boxing fans.

lol i can only imagine being a mexican at Pac vs DLH. LOOOL they probably burnt their sombreros after and pretended to be pinoy. looool
            How about when flanny fought morales in his prime and got an ass whooping of the decade? Did you forget about that?

It's ok floyd will end your drug abusing god's career in under 10 rounds

Comment

Working...
            X