No announcement yet.

True or False? "There's nothing cool about taking punishment"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flexxx145 View Post
    LOL! Yeah Lets get together and punch each other in the face lol!
    Let's do it..We gonna go toe to toe, and i hope you get knockout first.

Comment

no its not cool to take punishment but if u are so much superior than the other guy then why dont you not get hit and beat that guy down to show ur dominance.

Comment

Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
        no its not cool to take punishment but if u are so much superior than the other guy then why dont you not get hit and beat that guy down to show ur dominance.
        Only if you don't care about your health in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
          Only if you don't care about your health in the future.
          did u read what i said? u cant be illusive and put on a show.

Comment

Punishment is way cool, some ppl even get sexually aroused by it.

I guess certain boxers don't get down like that, though they whoever they may be are prudes in my estimation

Comment

Of course it is for the fans at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Giovanni18 View Post
                BS, it may sound harsh but of course it's cool to take damage and come back to win, what were the Rocky movies all about?? The Romans didn't come to the coliseum to watch guys dodge tigers, they came to see them get eaten. Do you think it's cool (as a spectator, not for the boxer) to take damage?
                You gotta be stupid to WANT to take punishment, but there's something cool about shrugging off a punch.

case in point: floyd takes a machete right hand from jmm, but shrugs it off.

Comment

floyd will never be the greatest because he doesn't have the attitude of the greatest. when he fought marquez he could have put a few combinations together to end it. his safety approach will never get him to where he wants to be the greatest.

Comment

sugar ray leanord had all the skills in the world and he could have done what floyd did but he decided to show what a champion is all about.

Comment

Competitive boxing is what most fans want to see. If your not getting hit then your not getting tested in the boxing ring.

Comment

Working...
                      X