Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As it gets closer do you guys think Taylor might win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rooting for JT but i think AA takes this

Comment

IMO Taylor is gonna win a razor thin decision due to visiting the canvas late in the fight but survives...though, I also think that Abraham is the best counter puncher (emphasising "punch") since B-Hop for Taylor...for Abraham, timing is everything in that fight...

Comment

Been predicting a JT win since the fight was announced and I'm sticking with it

Comment

Originally posted by catalinul View Post
          Abraham punches harder than Froch and his counterpunches from his shell are both accurate and fast aswell as powerfull.
          There is no way Taylor avoids gettng caught a few times especially in the second part of the fight where Abraham works best.
          Taylor's chin isn't his problem it's his stamina.

Let's remember, Pavlik hit him flush a ton of times before Taylor was KO'd.

Comment

As it gets closer I give Taylor more and more of a chance, but I'm still not getting my heart set on a Taylor win, no matter how much I want it to happen.

I really expect Abraham to win this.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
              Taylor's chin isn't his problem it's his stamina.

Let's remember, Pavlik hit him flush a ton of times before Taylor was KO'd.
              I didn't say his chin is his problem.You're right his stamina is.

Terrible to deal with Abraham who lets you work with no real effect and then comes back.

Comment

I'll be pulling for my boy the entire way, but I can't get my hopes up. I've been let done too much.

If he wins though, I'll be over the ****ing moon.

Comment

I'm starting to leans toward Taylor to. But he can't get lazy at all. I also believe Froch is going to get outboxed badly. Dirrell is going to fight a smart fight. I've been watching fights from everyone in this tourney. So a lot of my past views on this tourney have changed

Comment

Froch pressured Taylor in the end. Abraham won't pressure Taylor like that, he's a big puncher but he won't put pressure on Taylor.

He's more defensive than people think. Taylor will look good in the first half of the fight and I think he will win enough of the latter rounds to get the decision.

Comment

I hope Taylor wins. I haven't seen enough of Abraham to make a prediction, but from what I've seen I think it's very possible Taylor wins a UD.

But in Germany? Hmmm....

Bad move fighting over there, if you ask me.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Working...
                      X