This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KoolWillie View Post
    Come on guys, all this blokes trying too do is spread the good word, I am a believer myself and get too church everyonce in awhile
    Tollerance is overrated.
    Not everyone buys in to believing bull**** and "the good word" is not need on a boxing forum especially in it's usual spamming drivel. Whatever particular preaching it may be it's still annoying and no good word can stop a **** from being a ****.

Comment

pay.............

Comment

Come on guys, all this blokes trying too do is spread the good word, I am a believer myself and get too church everyonce in awhile
        Thank you Koolwillie

Comment

No one wants to hear that fake ****.

Comment

It's not fake man. If I wasn't 100% sure that this were true, I wouldn't be wasting me time here. At least pray to God and ask Him to reveal if this is the true and please just take the time to read this first post. Just give it a try. If you are right, you have lost nothing, If I am right and you accept Jesus Christ, you have gained eternal life and royalty in heaven with God.

Comment

It's not fake man. If I wasn't 100% sure that this were true, I wouldn't be wasting me time here. At least pray to God and ask Him to reveal if this is the true and please just take the time to read this first post. Just give it a try. If you are right, you have lost nothing, If I am right and you accept Jesus Christ, you have gained eternal life and royalty in heaven with God.

Comment

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
                We have all been exposed to Christ.. It is now up to us to choose what path we follow.. I do not understand why Christains or any religion feel the need to advertise.. People are clever enough to make their own descions without someone selling them eternity..
                I agree. Like two weeks ago people came to the door and preached about their Mormon faith for 20 minutes, I just wanted to cut them off and say, "leave me the **** alone! I don't believe in god!"

Seriously, I told them I didn't pray or go to church, and they tried to lecture me, but my mom was in the kitchen so I didn't want to be a dick about it.

Comment

Originally posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
                  You're suffering from a disconnect between actual and perceptual reality. It is a result of your religious conditioning.

Comment

Strange I've seen this thread before

Comment

Originally posted by Anal Squabbles
                      Listen bra, i've asked for forgiveness and i think i'm part way there to finding it.

Hopefully with the help of J.C i will find my way back fully into his flock.

Right now though, the best thing to do i find is hunting down ice smoking scum CRAAAAAACKHEADS with my big breasted wife.

Want a cigarette bra?!
                      Joe Calzaghe has **** all to do with this thread.

I hope your wife's breasts twist into a knot.

Comment

Working...
                      X