Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sept 1st 2014: Most-Anticipated Fight In Boxing Today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sept 1st 2014: Most-Anticipated Fight In Boxing Today?

Taking all factors into consideration, what do you think is the most-anticipated fight as of 1st Sept 2014? I see Mayweather vs Pacquiao as having fizzled out quite significantly in recent years and is no longer viewed as the most-anticipated for the majority of people but if it still is for you then feel free to choose it..

But what I'm saying is, what's the MAIN match up in boxing between which two boxers would you be most excited to watch?
    Last edited by FlatLine; 09-01-2014, 12:06 PM.

I anticipate Wards first PPV the most. It would be vs Golovkin. GGG would be the Draw for the PPV. GGG's wins to get that PPV draw include, Cotto, Canelo, Chavez Jr, and that has made him PPV at this point. And then Ward schools him on PPV for the world to see and Ward justifies his P4P Ranking.

Comment

Miguel Cotto-Canelo Alvarez.

Comment

Canelo/Cotto or Canelo/Chavez Jr.

Comment

Some popular guy against some other popular guy.

Screw that, the winners of the flyweight fights this weekend unifying, that's the one everyone should care about

Comment

Golovkin vs Cotto
            Bhop vs Kovalev

Comment

Idk, Kell Brook vs. Amir Khan for me, thats the fight I'd love to buy tickets for.

Comment

Khan vs Brook
                Rios vs Prov

Cannot see how anyone can be mad at those fights

Comment

Froch/Golovkin.

Don't kid yourselves, though, Mayweather/Pacquiao is still far and away the biggest fight in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                    I anticipate Wards first PPV the most. It would be vs Golovkin. GGG would be the Draw for the PPV. GGG's wins to get that PPV draw include, Cotto, Canelo, Chavez Jr, and that has made him PPV at this point. And then Ward schools him on PPV for the world to see and Ward justifies his P4P Ranking.
                    Smh stop it with all this Andre Ward bs bro

Comment

Working...
                    X