Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recently Started Watching Boxing Your Thoughts On The Oscar-Floyd Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kamran1 View Post
    Don't see how you can give Oscar any less then 5 rounds when he dominated all the middle rounds

Humour me, if you lose five of the first six rounds, how do you give Oscar at least five rds as you have suggested? Did Oscar win round six, seven, eight, nine and ten?

Comment

9-3 Floyd more than likely 10-2; Floyd never left 2nd gear

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
        Because he didn't dominate all the middle rounds??????????
        Somebody created an alt just to smear Floyd's win over Oscar...smh

Comment

9-3, Oscar did well in spots but Mayweather was in control especially late. Underrated win really, I remember when Lederman was asked if Canelo is better than the Oscar that Mayweather fought, he literally responded by laughing and said no

Comment

I apologise for being a narky a**hole, but in all seriousness this **** needs to stop. The commentary in that fight is in the top ten for disgraceful sports broadcasting performances. The only thing that saved it was Kellerman taking his colleagues to task over their scoring and commentary when he had the final comments of the broadcast.

Again i will reiterate this, and i'm watching the fight in the background in HD as i speak, 9-3 Floyd is the CORRECT score, 8-4 is an ACCEPTABLE score. As soon as you go into 7-5 territory or lower i would say you don't have much idea on which criterion a match is judged under Queensberry rules.

I will add another thing. Oscar never pressed the action enough to even bring Floyd out of his shell. Floyd won that fight in cruise mode. He could have gone another 12 rds at the tempo the fight was fought at.

Comment

I had Floyd winning JUST 7-5 with Oscar dominating all the middle rounds and winning 6-7and 8 clearly.

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
                9-3 Floyd for an easy win. 8 - 4 at worst. Any other score is unacceptable.
                statement completely loses credibility since you have floyd as your avi

Comment

Originally posted by Kamran1 View Post
                  I had Floyd winning JUST 7-5 with Oscar dominating all the middle rounds and winning 6-7and 8 clearly.

I just watched round 7 literally this second, and i'm going to have to dispense with the neutral tone and call you what you are, and that's a MUPPET!!! Oscar won the first minute of round 7, though he threw a boat load of ineffective crap where maybe two decent, yet still ineffective punches landed, then Floyd whipped him for the next minute and thirty with clean shots, then twenty seconds of not much all and then Oscar throwing another ineffective flurry in the last 10 seconds which hit nothing but air and shoulders.

Then you listened to Steward say Oscar won the round....and stupidly you agreed.

Comment

Floyd won it. Not by a lot, but by enough to make it a secure win in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                      statement completely loses credibility since you have floyd as your avi

So i can just assume anything you say about X or Manny has none either because they happen to be in your avatar? Keep building that straw man of yours.

Comment

Working...
                      X