No announcement yet.

Would u have sex with her?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
    your meeting her friday night? what number are you?
    Yeah bro ima leave in a bit, if everything goes well ill be 25 from what she told me. She's always had a fat booty so I took my friends advice and got some condoms that make u last longer, I don't wanna pop all fast.

Comment

• You may THINK you aren't going to kiss her. You may THINK you aren't going to suck on her ******* but let's keep it funky, you are going to do all that and some. *****s be getting caught up in the *****.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        You may THINK you aren't going to kiss her. You may THINK you aren't going to suck on her ******* but let's keep it funky, you are going to do all that and some. *****s be getting caught up in the *****.
        Off I to bro, I'm not gonna lie I'm nervous haha see ya later.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          What the fuck is wrong with you? Pathetic children.
          Squeal never banged out a skanky slut

Comment

• James Thunder is a virgin ..

His threads about his sex life which he posts on a boxing forum is too boost his E-go

He says he's off too bang a skank but he's actually off to buy microsoft points at gamestop

Don't be fooled people... his ganster ass sigs just give the illusion that he's rolling in fandan
            Last edited by Stuntman Mike; 01-12-2013, 01:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Col. Hans Landa View Post
              James Thunder is a virgin ..

His threads about his sex life which he posts on a boxing forum is too boost his E-go

He says he's off too bang a skank but he's actually off to buy microsoft points at gamestop

Don't be fooled people... his ganster ass sigs just give the illusion that he's rolling in fandan
              respect ur opinion bro, cant say ive banged tons of ladys in my 21 years but by no means a virgin.imput always apreciated tho cheers bro.

Comment

• My current girlfriend is 24.. slept with 9 guys.. asked her after i saw this thread

5.. one night stands when she was younger at college from like 15-19 and one in her 20s. 1 boyfriend in that time i think. Then with a guy for 3 years...then another one for year and half. Now me for past 7 months..

Its not much is it really? was bit suprised at first as it seems a lot. But its not.. im am just under that number. Just shows she matured after her teenage yearz

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• It's saturday. How was the box my guy?

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
                    My current girlfriend is 24.. slept with 9 guys.. asked her after i saw this thread

5.. one night stands when she was younger at college from like 15-19 and one in her 20s. 1 boyfriend in that time i think. Then with a guy for 3 years...then another one for year and half. Now me for past 7 months..

Its not much is it really? was bit suprised at first as it seems a lot. But its not.. im am just under that number. Just shows she matured after her teenage yearz

5 one night stands? you know you have to add 3 to that number, right?

hmmmmmmm...that doesn't bother you at least one bit?
                    Last edited by -jose-; 01-12-2013, 05:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
                      My current girlfriend is 24.. slept with 9 guys.. asked her after i saw this thread

I don't know 27 dicks is kind of a lot.

Comment

Working...
                      X