Collapse
No announcement yet.

American interpretation of Blacks VS Arabs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

American rappers love Arabs, so quit stereotyping an entire country!

Comment

Bump because this is an important issue and it bothers me how American culture and American people are so ingorantly anti-Arab.

Comment

Originally posted by Who are you? View Post
        Do you ever notice the way American mainstream culture, media, and people interpret black people and Arab people?

American mainstream media constantly shows Black people in favourable lights (ie Music Stars, Sports Stars, Celebrities), but shows Arabs and Middle Easterners in ways that are mean, offensive and demeaning (ie Always trying to criticize Iran, the whole "war on terror", offensive comments to Islam etc).

Isn't it interesting that white America seems to favour Blacks over Arabs?

Also, White Americans give so much money and aid to Black countries (African nations, Haiti), but when it comes to foreign aid to needy parts of the Middle East, America doesn't give enough.

Iraq and Gaza are 2 of the neediest places on Earth, and yet both are receiving less foreign aid than Haiti did.

Why are Americans so proBlack and antiArab? Why is the foreign aid to black countries so much more than to Arab countries which are just as needy? This is Racism against Arabs.

Why do Americans always portray Arabs in bad ways, but seem to portray Blacks in positive ways?

Isn't it also true that white Americans are out of touch with reality (ie high rates of black-on-white crime, black-on-white murders etc)?

Why does the American media portray Arabs negatively, but does never mention negative things about Blacks such as the high rate of Black-on-white murders?
        Blacks are Americans, so America takes care of its own. Besides not to sound like a liberal hippie, but black people have endured a lot of racism and violence from white America. I mean barely fifty years ago they were not allowed to drink from certain fountains or use certain bathrooms. Thats crazy, there are old black people who still remember that stuff. So now I guess after that initiation period into white America they have more than paid their dues, Arabs on the other hand are blamed for attacking the great American city of New York and taking down two famous landmarks.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
          Blacks are Americans, so America takes care of its own. Besides not to sound like a liberal hippie, but black people have endured a lot of racism and violence from white America. I mean barely fifty years ago they were not allowed to drink from certain fountains or use certain bathrooms. Thats crazy, there are old black people who still remember that stuff. So now I guess after that initiation period into white America they have more than paid their dues, Arabs on the other hand are blamed for attacking the great American city of New York and taking down two famous landmarks.
          a good post but a waste of time i think.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
            I do understand your point. And yes it is true that slavery was bad for black people, so I understand the point you make.

However, it seems that now-a-days, white americans overcompensate for black slavery by ignoring issues like black-on-white crime.

In fact, it seems that white americans tend to favour black americans over even other white americans.

Comment

I find it extremely hypocritical of Americans to talk about being "free" and "antiracist".

Yet at the same time, white americans will do anything to please black people and black culture, but white americans are so vehemently against Arabs.

American racism to Arabs needs to stop.

Comment

I find it extremely hypocritical of Americans to talk about being "free" and "antiracist".

Yet at the same time, white americans will do anything to please black people and black culture, but white americans are so vehemently against Arabs.

you live in Canada?

Comment

Comment

American culture hates and demeans Arabs and its Fcuking disgusting. Meanwhile American culture praises blacks in unrealistic ways.

Americans should be ashamed of themselves and I just cant wait until they lose their power in the world.

I hate mostly everything the US stands for. American way of life is crap.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X