Mark Breland vs Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oldgringo View Post
    Well that goes without saying.
    ****ers like you never want to say anything positive about ****ers like him.

Comment

Originally posted by BEHEMOTH View Post
      ****ers like you never want to say anything positive about ****ers like him.
      I don't need to. I know how good Floyd is. I've been watching him since '99. Since '99. Meditate on that my boy.

Comment

I don't need to. I know how good Floyd is. I've been watching him since '99. Since '99. Meditate on that my boy.
        Then you get nothing. '98 was when he won Fighter of the Year.

Comment

please cut it out with the dumb questions!...Mayweather!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BEHEMOTH View Post
            Then you get nothing. '98 was when he won Fighter of the Year.
            Been watching James Toney since I was 6.

Comment

Been watching James Toney since I was 6.
              ...Did Rahman/Toney II do anything for you?

Comment

Mark could REALLY punch with the right hand, harder than ANYONE PBF ever fought, and his jab was outta this world (Starling told me that Mark's jab "HURT!" and that it "was like most other guys right hands."

Also, for what it is worth, Marlon beat Floyd Sr. twice as a pro and when I asked him if he had any trouble with the Mayweather shoulder rolling style he told me, "Well, I didn't have any trouble hitting him if that's what you mean
                ."

Comment

Originally posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post
                  Mark could REALLY punch with the right hand, harder than ANYONE PBF ever fought, and his jab was outta this world (Starling told me that Mark's jab "HURT!" and that it "was like most other guys right hands."

Also, for what it is worth, Marlon beat Floyd Sr. twice as a pro and when I asked him if he had any trouble with the Mayweather shoulder rolling style he told me, "Well, I didn't have any trouble hitting him if that's what you mean
                  ."
                  Iceman it not the shoulder roll that win the fight but it how you use it.

In a fight it not the speed or power,....etc those are just tools but if you dont know how to use these tools to your advantage then it worthless.

There are so many fighters who got a good jab but doesnt use it like Hashim Rahman in the Maskeave fight

Comment

Originally posted by eazy_mas View Post

In a fight it not the speed or power,....etc those are just tools but if you dont know how to use these tools to your advantage then it worthless.

There are so many fighters who got a good jab but doesnt use it like Hashim Rahman in the Maskeave fight
                    Rahman got tired in that fight thats why he lost.

Comment

Originally posted by eazy_mas View Post

I see your point but...I am not sure what that has to do with my post that you replied to

Comment

Working...
                      X