• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    Scores might have been wide but peter clearly was winning
    No he wasnt..

Comment

Gomez-Dulorme and Herrera-Benavidez are two of the more interesting matchups rounding out the year.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
        Gomez-Dulorme and Herrera-Benavidez are two of the more interesting matchups rounding out the year.
        Preach I consider it the "coming out" party for these two young guys.

Comment

Damn good fight for Gabby....he'll stop Lemieux...quote me, bookmark this and take it to the bank....chance for my boy to get back on the map and get a shot at a strap...let's go!!

Comment

Wow, Lemieux's possibly leaving GYM? Before the Rubio fight he was a rock star in Montreal, I guess this free agency thing explains why he was inactive since Guerrero, probably a contract extension involved had he taken a fight. Golden Boy needs stars and Lemieux fits that bill with good match making.

Hilarious that Lemieux's fighting in Barclay's and Peter Quillin is sitting on his *ss, Danny Jacobs for that matter too.

Comment

Lemieux's the most exciting fighter in boxing. Yet another middleweight that the negro league cowards Danny Jacobs, Quillin, and Jermain Taylor will be avoiding.

Comment

Dolorme VS Gomez? Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  Scores might have been wide but peter clearly was winning
                  MFW reading this

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                    Wow, Lemieux's possibly leaving GYM? Before the Rubio fight he was a rock star in Montreal, I guess this free agency thing explains why he was inactive since Guerrero, probably a contract extension involved had he taken a fight. Golden Boy needs stars and Lemieux fits that bill with good match making.

Hilarious that Lemieux's fighting in Barclay's and Peter Quillin is sitting on his *ss, Danny Jacobs for that matter too.
                    GYM seem to be cool with it, one fight deal... but who knows... could be a joint venture

Comment

Originally posted by Car1o View Post
                      Lemieux's the most exciting fighter in boxing. Yet another middleweight that the negro league cowards Danny Jacobs, Quillin, and Jermain Taylor will be avoiding.
                      WOW NEGRO League!!

**BANNED**
                      Last edited by BostonGuy; 10-20-2014, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X