No announcement yet.

Andre Ward is the biggest fraud in boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ward is far more proven than GGG.

Someone in the Froch-Groves RBR said that Ward is barely top 10, and Bradley is top 5. Ward has a legitimate win over a top 10 P4P fighter in Froch, and has cleaned out the division.

I swear, this place gets dumber every day.

Comment

I don't find Floyd or Rigo boring, but Ward is like taking a heavy dose of strong sleep medication.

The god damn clinching

Comment

I'm not even talking about Ward anymore. He's not even fighting anybody.

Comment

I agree with a lot of what you write. He does launch in with the intention of clinching immediately after, with the exception of his billygoat tactics, it's extremely unpleasent to watch. Last time he fought was about the same time the pyramids stood complete.

He's the best in SMW, but he's wasting away and I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
            Thats my issue too.

If he is fighting he is 1 at 168, but he doesn't. That's the only truly legit criticism

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
              he knocked dawson out by clinching
              By insisting he weight-drain down to 168.

(apparently because of something Chad blurted out in a post-fight interview).

Ward is a selfish prima donna who demands all the advantages.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                Andre is like top 3 favorite of mine and I am confident that he can dismantle anybody between 160 and 175, but it increasingly appears that he won't.

So yeah.

I don't blame you.

Comment

Originally posted by Booty Dew View Post
                  This guy is just another overhyped olympic champion.

He is more of a wrestler than a boxer.

He throws a light punch and immediately initiates a clinch smdh.

This is not boxing.

But he gets the benefit of the doubt because he is a ''slick brotha'' with ''veteran tactics'' and ''skillz''.

Ward is garbage, he's not like Mayweather and Rigo who actually PUNCH their way out of trouble, albeit not having the most pleasing styles. Mayweather and Rigo actually box, this dude clinches for the whole fight and gets all these unwarranted accolades.
                  You have to be Ward's biggest fan. You simply can't get him out of your mouth and are still butt hurt when he beat Froch easily

Comment

He's an excellent boxer who does clinch too much and has boring fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Booty Dew View Post
                      I bet you think Stevenson didn't duck Kovalev too...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
                      So you feel 2 mil for a potential fight of the year is a fair offer? HBO wouldn't even insult promoters like Schaefer or Arum with that kind of offer. HBO knows Duva is a light weight promoter. And the way HBO tried to force feed Mikel this offer is a joke. Stevenson had no choice but to leave.

Comment

Working...
                      X