Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin isn't fit to carry Froch's jock strap.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who knows how GGG will fair at 168. He looks legitimate, but moving up JUST for Froch seems a bit strange. I'd like to see him get his hands on the winner of Martinez vs. Cotto.

Froch can be excused from fighting GGG. His resume is impressive enough. Tell Andre to stop talking and either move up or down, for GGG or Kovalev.

Comment

It should not even be a feasible discussion at this point until GGG gives anyone some reason to think he could be even somewhat competitive or do any better than Yusaf Mack did against Froch.

Comment

Originally posted by Patty Tanager View Post
        I can't seriously believe people think Golovkin would be a threat to Froch. Golovkin the former 154 fighter is a small middleweight.

Then we have to take into account the total scrubs that Golovkin fights.

Do you seriously think Froch is some skinny 8 foot Japanese punching bag with a glass jaw?. Or is he the fat three foot Brooklyn midget?. Golovkins record is a joke.
        GGG makes Carl a good boy and knocks him out brutally and then Rachel Cordingley decides she doesn't want to marry anymore...

She wants real man
        She want yes man
        She no want good boy

Yes see it simple

Comment

Froch wins this.

Bigger, stronger, iron chin (against bigger men), long jab, big power.

Comment

Idiotic post. The key point being Froch has proved it many many times and Golovkin has done nothing but bowl over gardeners and chimney sweeps.
            It was sarcasm. Froch has fought everyone. Golovkin has fought nothing but janitors and taco vendors.

Be serious for a minute.

Who is Golvkins best win?, Macklin?, a guy who was stretchered out the ring at British level.

I suggest you check out both fighters respective records here:

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?cat...human_id=97570

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...6831&cat=boxer
            Butthurt....

Comment

Froch wins, he jabs GGG to death with that long reach.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                Froch wins this.

Bigger, stronger, iron chin (against bigger men), long jab, big power.
                GGG is a big man for 160lbs he'd easily come in at 168 and Froch isn't exactly that big for the weight so their wouldn't be a disadvantage as such.

The jab would easily be countered you're talking about a world class amateur who is great at countering.
                GGG is a world class fighter with much more technical ability and arguably more power than Froch even Froch admits that Gennady is a big puncher.

Golovkin would either take it to a decision or probably be the first man to knock him out and I reckon the knock out would definitely happen with that defense...

Its not about taking shots to the chin its about taking as little punishment as possible.

Comment

They're basically the same size. What's the problem?

I'd love, love, love to see Froch/Golovkin.

Comment

Yeah course it did. I wish I was as insightful and intelligent as yourself...

Meanwhile Golovkin is 32 and is yet to face a champion. In fact his next opponent was last seen beaten by Darren Barker of all people, who was drubbed in two rounds by Sturm .
                    I'm sure you do. I'm glad you admit as much.

Comment

GGG would wear that slow turtle out. KO Froch under 8.

Comment

Working...
                      X