No announcement yet.

absolutely ridiculous

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• absolutely ridiculous

People gushing over the Vlad fight is beyond reproach. It should have been obvious to anyone that Vlad would look good against a guy who could not move, was slow as molasses....and could not even throw those molasses shots straight. How can anyone say this victory reflects on Vlad's greatness in any way with a straight face? This guy was good enough to receive a proper beating and little else, there are guys in MMA who could box circles around him. I am glad he got the payday and hope he is not injured because he is obviously a nice kid.

The competition Vlad fights is increasingly bad. Its downright ridiculous in fact. meanwhile there is a line at the gate of decent fighters who could be a problem for the paper champ....This guy deserves no credit until he takes some of those guys on....not some guy we never heard of.....a guy like Haye, Fury, Chisora, etc. Stiverne, Aereola even.....or if he wants the size advantage? how about Ruiz?

This is ridiculous it certainly is not comendable, but people eat it up and praise this guy for fighting guys who are tailor made and have virtually no chance of doing damage. The Klitschkos have been very smart and self serving yet always make it seem like they are fighting guys who are dangerous and whom the fans have an interest in seeing in the ring...I call bs, I call a bandwagon to put all the horse manure these guys have generated with their holier than thou excuses as to why negotiations would not work....when it has come out that they are real @holes during these negotiations, when the fights we see are such garbage.

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
    People gushing over the Vlad fight is beyond reproach. It should have been obvious to anyone that Vlad would look good against a guy who could not move, was slow as molasses....and could not even throw those molasses shots straight. How can anyone say this victory reflects on Vlad's greatness in any way with a straight face? This guy was good enough to receive a proper beating and little else, there are guys in MMA who could box circles around him. I am glad he got the payday and hope he is not injured because he is obviously a nice kid.

The competition Vlad fights is increasingly bad. Its downright ridiculous in fact. meanwhile there is a line at the gate of decent fighters who could be a problem for the paper champ....This guy deserves no credit until he takes some of those guys on....not some guy we never heard of.....a guy like Haye, Fury, Chisora, etc. Stiverne, Aereola even.....or if he wants the size advantage? how about Ruiz?

This is ridiculous it certainly is not comendable, but people eat it up and praise this guy for fighting guys who are tailor made and have virtually no chance of doing damage. The Klitschkos have been very smart and self serving yet always make it seem like they are fighting guys who are dangerous and whom the fans have an interest in seeing in the ring...I call bs, I call a bandwagon to put all the horse manure these guys have generated with their holier than thou excuses as to why negotiations would not work....when it has come out that they are real @holes during these negotiations, when the fights we see are such garbage.
    yeah because size is the only reason wlad wins fights

maybe he should fight mariusz wach

Comment

Who's gushing??? You're mad because people watched the Wlad fight and there's some people who aren't bashing or slamming him lol wth why are you so mad??

Comment

I saw Leapai throw one punch, and realized he wasn't worthy of fighting for the title.

HW division is truly sad.

And Joe Frazier would absolutely MURK Wlad.

Comment

nobody is gushing, nobody is praising him, nobody "eats up" Wlad's fights
          the guy gets bashed nonstop for slaughtering ranked contenders
          he's a big HW, he can't go higher nor can he drop down
          nothing he can do but fight whoever gets put in with him
          he ducks no one and wins one sidedly every time
          Wlad's simply too good for his division
          he gets more flak than credit for it, this thread makes no sense

Comment

I agree Leapai was well overmatched but it was a mandatory defence.

He isn't ducking anyone.

Who out of this lot really has a chance against Wlad? Wilder if he can connect?

It's just not a division blessed with emerging talent. Everyone else is clearly below the level of Wlad.

I'm glad Wlad got this shîtty defence out of the way so it hasn't got in the way of a better fight.

Arreola v Stiverne winner will be next I think. Wlad wants the belt. He wants all of them, which is why he didn't vacate when this pitiful contender came up.

Comment

This guy deserves no credit until he takes some of those guys on....not some guy we never heard of.....a guy like Haye, Fury, Chisora, etc. Stiverne, Aereola even.....or if he wants the size advantage? how about Ruiz?
              I agree. Wlad is ducking Haye. I can't wait until Haye gets that fight and proves it to the world.

Comment

Who's praising him? He did what he had to do, put away the bum in convincing fashion after carrying him for the fans in the stadium for a few rounds. That's important for his fan-base in Germany, to get their money's worth for the 'show'. Sadly, he isn't going to take some unnecessary risks to appease his haters on an internet forum.

I think some people are a bit ******ed or just don't understand something - this guy was a mandatory, who Wlad was forced to face, or lose the belt. If he had lost the belt, it would have made the division even worse, got him less respect for not being a true unified or undisputed champ, and i'm sure some of the fools on here would even say he was ducking! How is Wlad to blame for modern heavyweight boxing and this whole business of padding records and poor matchmaking? Blame the WBO and modern boxing for a guy like Boytsov to build up these padded records and then get found out, and for Leapai to get a shot out of nowhere, just because he beat the mando. I think that's wrong.

People don't want to face Wlad...they talk the talk but at the end of the day they are there in the mix for a payday, or are just deluded. The funniest thing is though, the hypocrisy is incredible. Because let's say someone like Wilder is 30-0 fighting bums, he is the next hope cos he's fighting in America and is American. Or Fury being the next Brit hope. Although there's literally not much difference from these Euro 'bums' that Wlad fought like Wach, Pianeta who built up similar records but in Europe...

Wlad will fight Pulev, and Chisora/Fury...and the WBC champ...and then what? It's already forseeable the haters on here will just say 'oh they were bums anyway, it doesn't add to his legacy'.

The haters should stay mad though, I mean some lives must be truly pathetic to devote their accounts to a boxer they hate, only posting on threads related to him...haters on NSB remind me of closet ****s, they try so hard to denounce their hate that they probably love it deep inside and can't accept it.

Comment

It is what it is..just a mandatory fight

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                    This guy deserves no credit until he takes some of those guys on....not some guy we never heard of.....a guy like Haye, Fury, Chisora, etc. Stiverne, Aereola even.....or if he wants the size advantage? how about Ruiz?
                    Chisora and a Fury are scheduled to fight each other. As are Arreola and Stiverne.

I'm not saying there wasn't better opponents available for a Wlad. But none worth vacating a belt over.

Whether you like it or not this was probably the best time for this mandatory to take place. It's not postponed or delayed any big fights.

There's no clear number 1 contender for Wlad, so it's good to see he top 10 fight it out to get a shot, so we know who deserves it, and who might have a chance.

Comment

Working...
                    X