• Show
Clear All

• Donaire needs to go back to basic

I have many points to make.

He has gotten too high on his own hype.

He better not move to 126 this year.

STOP trying to go for a 1 punch KO.

RELAX a little bit in there.

He gets off balance too much, someone like Gamboa will take advantage of that. He swings too hard and loses balance

Needs to tighten up his defense

Learn to throw an authoritive jab.

Stop looking ahead. Focus on your opponent. Stop acting silly in the ring. Youre not Roy Jones.

With that said. Gamboa and Rigo will take him out. And hes off my top 5 p4p

I agree with some of those

Comment

Got out of character tonight never seen him fight like that an dont Wanna see it again if that's how he fight when he's angry his needs anger management

Comment

Originally posted by SOPH~ REP. View Post
        Got out of character tonight never seen him fight like that an dont Wanna see it again if that's how he fight when he's angry his needs anger management
        I saw the exact same thing in the Narveuz fight. Guess he hasnt learned since.

Maybe he wil finally get the wake up call.

Comment

I also want to add hes fast but predictable.

His opponents, see him going for his 1 punch KOes, and he wonders why they dont want to engage. He needs to box more.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
            I also want to add hes fast but predictable.

His opponents, see him going for his 1 punch KOes, and he wonders why they dont want to engage. He needs to box more.
            i want to add what you left out....HE ONLY HAD ONE HAND!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              i want to add what you left out....HE ONLY HAD ONE HAND!!!
              The serious problems with Nonito's performance have nothing to do with being one-handed. The taunting, arms down bs is just the most visible aspect of his increasing lack of in-ring discipline.

Congrats on a good win, Nonito, but ffs get your head back on.

Comment

Originally posted by horge View Post
                The serious problems with Nonito's performance have nothing to do with being one-handed. The taunting, arms down bs is just the most visible aspect of his increasing lack of in-ring discipline.

Congrats on a good win, Nonito, but ffs get your head back on.
                i agree with the hands down...as a fighter and taught to keep your hands up...i cant believe hed taunt and risk keeping hands down....But as far as performance for the condition he was in...with being hurt. He still did a great job.!

Comment

he needs to stop showboating...it was annoying the **** out of me to be honest....

nonito got huge ego really, that inviting punches to me will get him someday...im just glad it was'nt tonight, but that **** needs to stop...he tries too hard to impress...

damn, robert garcia...props, the man already got my respect a long time ago..more so tonight....he deserves trainer of the year , bar none!

Comment

He keeps throwing loaded punches all the time KO his opponent. Gotta throw some stinging punches and invest in body shots.I did not see the body shot from 4 rounds on.Aim up stairs and down stairs to lower the guard of Mr Vasquez jnr.

Comment

Working...
                    X