Maidana vs Alexander in St Louis: War of the Worlds 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maidana vs Alexander in St Louis: War of the Worlds 1

Gonna be epic!

Alexander will bring speed, maidana will bring power.

I love Devon, probably his biggest fan here. But the last time he fought here I thought he lost a close fight and he didn't perform well at all IMO. As a matter of fact, I thought that he lost his last three fights. I don't know, I think he's maxed out with his current trainer. I will more than likely go to this fight, but if he doesn't fix some things in his game, Maidana could really hurt him. And to be honest, I'm not big on Madiana. But the thing is, dude can punch and Devon's defense has been real shaky.

Comment

St Luis = Robbery House

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
        I love Devon, probably his biggest fan here. But the last time he fought here I thought he lost a close fight and he didn't perform well at all IMO. As a matter of fact, I thought that he lost his last three fights. I don't know, I think he's maxed out with his current trainer. I will more than likely go to this fight, but if he doesn't fix some things in his game, Maidana could really hurt him. And to be honest, I'm not big on Madiana. But the thing is, dude can punch and Devon's defense has been real shaky.
        well said, i just want to see a war. I think Maidana will bring out some of old Devon.

Comment

Maidana doesnt leave it to the judges.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardPerez View Post
            Gonna be epic!

Alexander will bring speed, maidana will bring power.
            alexander will bring the judges too, as always

Comment

Can't wait to see Alexander be boring as fuck, like normal.

Comment

Why ST Louis? I think Maidana should move to TR. GBP is ****ing up his boxing carrear.
                Last edited by Nicolino; 12-02-2011, 07:57 PM.

Comment

Lost respect for Devon over the years, but he'll win this.

Comment

Maidana has to win by KO because he won't win on the card in St Louis

Comment

Working...
                    X