Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Feeling More Appreciation From American Fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan and his big mouth.. Can't wait till Judah teaches this kid what experience and skills are about...Its funny, 1 minute he compares himself to bein the best of the Brits than he says American fans appreciate him more...Make up ur mind...I got Zab KO by uppercut in the 6th rd.

Comment

Originally posted by sebastianb7312 View Post
      Khan and his big mouth.. Can't wait till Judah teaches this kid what experience and skills are about...Its funny, 1 minute he compares himself to bein the best of the Brits than he says American fans appreciate him more...Make up ur mind...I got Zab KO by uppercut in the 6th rd.
      Those two proclamations are not mutually exclusive you pompous headed plebeian whore.

Comment

Originally posted by King Kong View Post
        Those two proclamations are not mutually exclusive you pompous headed plebeian whore.

**chuckle**

Comment

1) british boxing fans do NOT know less about boxing that american boxing fans. even credible US boxing people acknowledge that. and the fact that the US national level boxing scene and awareness of the emerging talent is nothing compared to the UK scene. US fans are guided by SHO/HBO. UK fans are guided by what and who THEY see with their own eyes in boxing clubs up and down the country
          2) thats just another typically naive, arrogant, stupid comment from him in the first place
          3) its comments like that which alienate him from the fanbase in the first place
          4) its also his constant yapping to the press and via twitter that alienates him
          5) its also the constant yapping from his entourage that alienates him
          6) its also the constant focus on money and how successful he/they are that alienates him
          7) its the level of disrespect he shows his opponents and THEIR supports both pre and post fights via media that alienates him
          8) its the constant whining about how everyone in britain is against him that alienates him
          9) its the constant yapping from his trainer and conditioning coach that alienates him
          10) its the contradictory statements made about issues arising with said conditioning coach that alienates him
          11) its contradictory statements made about how he faces anyone and is a warrior and yet success in boxing is all about 'getting fighters at the RIGHT TIME e.g. when they are past it!, that alienates him
          in short...his mouth and the mouths of those around him...alienate him

i've watched him since he fought his first pro fight.
          i winced when he got mashed by prescott.
          i cheered when he won his world title and willed him to get there ahead of Naz
          i sat on the edge of my bed literally throwing every punch back against maidana as he clung on for dear life in the 10th
          but gradually, insipidly, the negative aspects surrounding his boxing have turned me off almost altogether.
          he is a decent boxer. no arguments there.
          he could be a great boxer over time. maybe.
          he is being very carefully managed by GBO and HBO to maximise THEIR earnings and the fact that he is (in his own estimation) a good looking, young muslim man with broad 'pop star' appeal means that they can tap new markets previously unexploited just as having a couple of young, good looking mexicans, and a couple of pinoy and a couple of american and a couple of eastern euro champs ensures broad market coverage for their product.
          he is too young and too naive to be in control of his own destiny and is being puppetted about the place like some sort of cash cow and only when he is brought tumbling back down of the pedestal that he has been placed on and realises that when all is said and done, its just his opponent and the fee paying fan that decides whether he is great or not.
          he will learn this one day. maybe.
          i dont want to hear him BS'ing me on TV about why his conditioning coach did or did not get sacked or why he has been rehired.
          i dont want to hear about how much better he thinks he is than other fighters that i respect far more for their humility and boxing record
          i certainly dont want to hear how flasssshhhhyyyy the lives of his entourage are - any more than i want to hear about how many ferraris a premier league footballer owns
          changing his PR policy and dropping some of the fools around him who are puffing him and themselves up might go some way toward reconnecting with the fans that he so desparately claims to crave.
          but it sounds like he'd rather fight in front of 40,000 asian females anyway so whats he actually worried about?
          just something else to cry and moan about i guess.
          note: the brother is always complaining about the british olympic boxing selection committee....going as far as to accuse of racism.....seriously...if u were picking a squad of young boxers to take to a major championship would you want ego's like that around the place? no...neither would i
          wise up!

Comment

Originally posted by vxrandall View Post
            1) british boxing fans do NOT know less about boxing that american boxing fans. even credible US boxing people acknowledge that. and the fact that the US national level boxing scene and awareness of the emerging talent is nothing compared to the UK scene. US fans are guided by SHO/HBO. UK fans are guided by what and who THEY see with their own eyes in boxing clubs up and down the country
            2) thats just another typically naive, arrogant, stupid comment from him in the first place
            3) its comments like that which alienate him from the fanbase in the first place
            4) its also his constant yapping to the press and via twitter that alienates him
            5) its also the constant yapping from his entourage that alienates him
            6) its also the constant focus on money and how successful he/they are that alienates him
            7) its the level of disrespect he shows his opponents and THEIR supports both pre and post fights via media that alienates him
            8) its the constant whining about how everyone in britain is against him that alienates him
            9) its the constant yapping from his trainer and conditioning coach that alienates him
            10) its the contradictory statements made about issues arising with said conditioning coach that alienates him
            11) its contradictory statements made about how he faces anyone and is a warrior and yet success in boxing is all about 'getting fighters at the RIGHT TIME e.g. when they are past it!, that alienates him
            in short...his mouth and the mouths of those around him...alienate him

i've watched him since he fought his first pro fight.
            i winced when he got mashed by prescott.
            i cheered when he won his world title and willed him to get there ahead of Naz
            i sat on the edge of my bed literally throwing every punch back against maidana as he clung on for dear life in the 10th
            but gradually, insipidly, the negative aspects surrounding his boxing have turned me off almost altogether.
            he is a decent boxer. no arguments there.
            he could be a great boxer over time. maybe.
            he is being very carefully managed by GBO and HBO to maximise THEIR earnings and the fact that he is (in his own estimation) a good looking, young muslim man with broad 'pop star' appeal means that they can tap new markets previously unexploited just as having a couple of young, good looking mexicans, and a couple of pinoy and a couple of american and a couple of eastern euro champs ensures broad market coverage for their product.
            he is too young and too naive to be in control of his own destiny and is being puppetted about the place like some sort of cash cow and only when he is brought tumbling back down of the pedestal that he has been placed on and realises that when all is said and done, its just his opponent and the fee paying fan that decides whether he is great or not.
            he will learn this one day. maybe.
            i dont want to hear him BS'ing me on TV about why his conditioning coach did or did not get sacked or why he has been rehired.
            i dont want to hear about how much better he thinks he is than other fighters that i respect far more for their humility and boxing record
            i certainly dont want to hear how flasssshhhhyyyy the lives of his entourage are - any more than i want to hear about how many ferraris a premier league footballer owns
            changing his PR policy and dropping some of the fools around him who are puffing him and themselves up might go some way toward reconnecting with the fans that he so desparately claims to crave.
            but it sounds like he'd rather fight in front of 40,000 asian females anyway so whats he actually worried about?
            just something else to cry and moan about i guess.
            note: the brother is always complaining about the british olympic boxing selection committee....going as far as to accuse of racism.....seriously...if u were picking a squad of young boxers to take to a major championship would you want ego's like that around the place? no...neither would i
            wise up!

Nobody

Is

Going

To

Read

This

Screed

Therefore

You

Wasted

Your

Time

So

Just

Shut

The

Up!

Comment

What American fans? Khan is delusional.

Comment

Nobody

Is

Going

To

Read

This

Screed

Therefore

You

Wasted

Your

Time

So

Just

Shut

The

Up!
                yawn.
                less brains than balls.....and only ball....says it all!

Comment

Khan by UD.

Comment

Nobody

Is

Going

To

Read

This

Screed

Therefore

You

Wasted

Your

Time

So

Just

Shut

The

Up!
                    Hmmm. I read it. Makes sense to me.

He is a gobby, unlikeable individual. Plus he's a muslim, and as a group, they are the epitome of eveything that's wrong with religion.

So here's hoping he gets knocked out by Super, who although religious himself, just isn't as annoying as Pakistani Khan.

Comment

I dont know why people on here hate him so much?? The kids just doing what he loves. He got smashed in one round and came back and went to war with the boxer on here Everyone said he would never fight! That shows he got balls.
                      Hes a top class fighter, whos not realy big headed compared to some boxers.
                      I sense people are jelous or just comment to start arguments.
                      I reckon 80% ov the peeps going for Zab in this fight on here are just haters.
                      Zab aint looked good in his last few fights. He looked OLD in his last one, untill he got lucky! I cant see It even being close. Khan to young, strong, fast. Khan late KO.

Comment

Working...
                      X