Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many more ass whoopings will it take to knock Broner into irrelevancy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
    He very arguably lost to Ponce and Quintero too, and went life and death with Paulie. He has been exposed plenty of times, even in wins.

He is an average fighter who won't stop running his mouth and has built his marketability of provoking hate - and yet his ******ed fans act surprised and talk about agendas when, ya know, he gets hate?

Let's compare him to another overrated fighter who thinks he's better than he is - Khan. And let's compare how Khan fared against common opponents in Chino, Paulie, Molina.
    ahahah look at these **** boys saying he lost a bunch of times yeah its always the same story when Broner gets a close W its always a robbery huh same thing with Floyd. Lame ass posters

Comment

Originally posted by face untouched View Post
      ahahah look at these **** boys saying he lost a bunch of times yeah its always the same story when Broner gets a close W its always a robbery huh same thing with Floyd. Lame ass posters
      He doesn't have to lose a bunch of times to be visibly ordinary, if you can't see that then you're ****in blind, what can I say?

Maybe you look up to his ignorant ways and his "flashy" demeanor. But none of that **** can save him in the ring, and none of that **** can save him from being the average fighter he is.

Jayz said it best, "you had a spark when you started but now you're just GARBAGE."

Comment

A bunch of haters hating. Losing equates to being a bum only when you don't like a guy. He hasn't even gotten the chance to display his skills in his prime yet there is an automatic conclusion he'll be irrelevant. foh.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          I really think if the Lucas fight happens; that will be the one.

I seriously think Lucas would ktfo Broner.
          I think they know better than to fight Lucas. They will fight the worst belt holder they can find at 140 because every belt holder at 147 is too good for him.

Comment

The same three people always running to sorry ass Broner's defense. Call cold hard facts "hate" now...

Anytime someone sucks and you call them on it you're a "hater."

Comment

Working...
            X