No announcement yet.

All Aboard The Herrera Train!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
    All aboard! Chugga chugga chugga chugga Close decision victory for Herrera!
    lol If by some miracle this Herrera guy wins, it won't be by "close decision." He'll have to land a million-to-one haymaker or clearly outpoint Garcia, which is just as doubtful.

Comment

Originally posted by Jalisciense909 View Post
      Even if Herrera wins he won't get a decision in Puerto Rico. He'd have to win by K.O., and I don't see that happening. Danny Garcia has a GREAT chin.

Orlando Salido was beating the s**t out of Juan Manuel Lopez in their first fight and the judges had it a draw at the time of the stoppage, and Salido was beating the s**t out of Lopez worse in the second fight and the judges had Lopez winning at the time of the stoppage, .

The judges in Puerto Rico are a joke.

A Danny Garcia win over a Mexican journeyman will sure make the Ricans happy though, . I still think Herrera has a shot. WAR HERRERA!
      Talking **** about the judges favoring DSG with Canelo as your Avi???? Lol yeah, bet it was ok though when he was up like 7 rds to 1 in lil Mexico (Texas) when he fought Trout! Ricans are still happy over the Matthysse win, Herrera is a stay busy fight.
      Last edited by Bigg Rigg; 03-15-2014, 11:11 AM.

Comment

War Herrera.

Comment

Mauricio Herrera won.

Comment

Robberys cooking.

Comment

This is just like the first Chavez-Vera fight. Herrera did everything he could but he is about to be robbed.

Comment

Poor Herrera, at least Garcia will never hear the end of it for the rest of his career.

Comment

boy was i wrong about this fight. i thought this kid was going to be used as a glorified punching bag. herrera is the uncrowned champ after tonight. so much respect to him. thinking about rocking an avy of him in his honor, haha. gran pelea, maestro!

and to think this dude started boxing at the age of 27! i fucking love it. @ the people thinking this kid lost. so much nonsense on here, i'm reminded of it everytime i log on.

Comment

Working...
                  X