No announcement yet.

Ronnie Nathanielsz Telling it how it is Exposing Pacquiao Video Inside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SdBoxingFan83 View Post

Ronnie tells it how it really is, Exposing Pacquiao and telling nothing but the truth, Exposing *******s and Compubox, He makes very good points on which *******s fail to realize how the fight went down
    at 3:33 How the **** do you get cramps on the "front" part of the shine?
    The shin consist of bone, Periosteum and skin. Thats it! no muscle to get "cramps" in.
    Thats pure Bull****.
    Yet another excuse from the Pac camp that makes no sense
    Last edited by Mohammedini; 11-18-2011, 09:57 AM.

Comment

Now Ronnie is being ripped by his colleagues pillar to post for not agreeing with them that Pacquiao won. Pacquiao, being the loser that he is, is now saying that Filipinos should abandon objectivity to support their countryman.

Comment

Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
        at 3:33 How the **** do you get cramps on the "front" part of the shine?
        The chin consist of bone, Periosteum and skin. Thats it! no muscle to get "cramps" in.
        Thats pure Bull****.
        Yet another excuse from the Pac camp that makes no sense
        That's the thing, Pacquiao kept on changing where his cramps where. It was first the arches of his feet, then it was the shin, then it was the calves, then it was back to the shins.

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
          That's the thing, Pacquiao kept on changing where his cramps where. It was first the arches of his feet, then it was the shin, then it was the calves, then it was back to the shins.
          His not getting a free ticket & room on manny's next fight ..lol

Comment

Ariza mentioned during the Mosley training camp that Manny's leg problems started from the shins because of how large his calves are. This was before he used them as excuses for both Mosley and Marquez, mind you.

Not making excuses, but he did/does have leg problems. And this isn't the first time Ronnie has criticized Manny. He did it throughout his camp for Margarito. He's not a fan of Manny's training camp or the people who surround him.

Comment

Here you go. This was dated back to March of this year: http://www.mpdev.tk/blog/how-importa...anny-pacquiao/ (just read the second half of the entry)

And if the leg problems are really reoccurring as they say, then either Ariza is not doing his job or Manny is not sticking to his training (I believe the latter).

EITHER WAY, his legs are not what lost the fight. They had no proper gameplan. This was clear to me when Roach said he expected Marquez to engage and attack Manny more with his size.

Comment

ronnie nathanielsz is a ******;

he says pac lost the fight because he had cramps and was off balance

nowhere do i see the judges being told to score a fight based on that

if pac did have cramps, then he won in spite of that, which makes his win even better.

i had pac winning 116-112.

Comment

lol everyone knows manny looked bad in that fight.. and ronnie is now a *****

Comment

Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
                    Ariza mentioned during the Mosley training camp that Manny's leg problems started from the shins because of how large his calves are. This was before he used them as excuses for both Mosley and Marquez, mind you.

Not making excuses, but he did/does have leg problems. And this isn't the first time Ronnie has criticized Manny. He did it throughout his camp for Margarito. He's not a fan of Manny's training camp or the people who surround him.
                    what did he say? plus the margarito training camp was their "worst" training camp, wasn't it, where pacquiao took like 2 days off and didn't train with as much intensity? still whooped ass. the mosley and marquez camps were supposed to be his best since cotto....didn't appear so.

you know who I think they need, Michael Moorer...he helped assist Freddie for the Oscar and Hatton fight, not sure if he was around for Diaz or prior. They should bring him back to help Freddie out, so he can catch certain things that Freddie doesn't see when he's doing the mitts, and add in any other helpful advice. I only mention it b/c the duo seemed to work well and then the guy was let go, I don't know why though.

Comment

Even known *******s in the Philippines cant deny Marquez won that fight. Priceless!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X