Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin vs Eubank Jr is goin to be a war!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golovkin vs Eubank Jr is goin to be a war!!!

Major props to Eubank Jr if he steps up. I think the fight will be a war as long as it lasts.

I think Gennady will box chris's ears off, he's getting older, he'll avoid that war ure talking about, and he really doesnt need to

Comment

Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
      I think Gennady will box chris's ears off, he's getting older, he'll avoid that war ure talking about, and he really doesnt need to
      Eubank will make him exchange and don't forget he has the longer reach. It's gonna be a war.

Comment

Originally posted by elgu View Post
        Eubank will make him exchange and don't forget he has the longer reach. It's gonna be a war.
        Really. What makes you think that. Look at Eubank awful competition he Is not ready he's still fighting euro level competition or even worse UK domestic level

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
          Really. What makes you think that. Look at Eubank awful competition he Is not ready he's still fighting euro level competition or even worse UK domestic level
          The kid has skills and styles make fights. GG wins but it's going to be a war.

Comment

The kid has skills and styles make fights. GG wins but it's going to be a war.
            Junior's going to piss GGG off like no one else. Golovkin's going to enjoy this. Looking forward to the circus.

Comment

I heard the same thing about the Lemieux fight. It didnt happen. People think this because you mix two power punchers together, theres gonna be some epic war. They never take into account that actual skill levels and experience matter as well. This will likely be another one sided beat down.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
                I heard the same thing about the Lemieux fight. It didnt happen. People think this because you mix two power punchers together, theres gonna be some epic war. They never take into account that actual skill levels and experience matter as well. This will likely be another one sided beat down.
                Yes oh wise one. You are the only one who can identify talent in a fighter. I'll be sure to quote you if this fight takes place. It will be a war.

Comment

Yes oh wise one. You are the only one who can identify talent in a fighter. I'll be sure to quote you if this fight takes place. It will be a war.
                  Hah. I'm sure you'll disappear and act like you didn't make this thread. But I have it bookmarked now, just for you. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
                    I don't know how they think Eubank's wide punches are gonna land, this ones ending quick.

Comment

Working...
                    X