joel diaz sounds off on split with tim bradley!!!! "there's no return!!!!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 887
    new interview!!!!!!!!!

Joel Diaz seems sincerely hurt that Bradley asked him if he was only training him for the money. From what I've seen of Joel in the corner he always gives good advice and appears to have Tim's best interests at heart.

It's almost always a bad idea to get rid of someone like that from your team. You need people around you who are competent and who will tell you the truth with no sugar coating. Surrounding yourself with a bunch of "yes men" who only tell you what you want to hear just leads to failure in the end.
    Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 09-05-2015, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
      Not defending the wife but how would YOU manage Bradley's career? Being for real, not fucking with you.
      Well, for starters get rid of these hang-arounds he has around his camp. Assess who is nice and who's necessary and get rid of who's nice because necessary always is the smart choice.

Put Diaz back in charge the way it's supposed to be.

Invest in ventures outside of boxing i.e real estate municipals etc.

Downsize where necessary to prolong financial success i.e a home paid for in total cash as supposed to installments. I mean why make payments on a 3 million dollar home if you have the cash to live heavenly by paying for a home 1.5 million you can pay up front and out right?

Seek out winnable fights and fights that you think you can cash out on therefore hedging your bets and loses.

Seek a deal with Al Haymon. I mean why not every body else is doing it and it beats sitting on the shelf waiting for Arum Like he's been doing.Plus, he'd have access to multiple networks not just one.

Once signed with Haymon pull a Shannon Briggs and harass Danny Garcia until he caves or before his father bust a nut in annoyance.

Have Bradley a regular on commentating making him a familiar fixture even when retired.

Comment

Damn Ruslan really did some damage Tim's head to the point where he sees people closest to him as enemies.

Comment

smh..........

Comment

Tim needs to talk to Cotto. Or at least take a look at what happened to cotto after he fired his uncle until he hooked up with roach. Basically don't ditch the trainer who got u where u are. Tims career took a bump becuSe of arum and Tim himself not following Joel's instructions(Tim himself admitted as much).

And if he is being cheap he need to look at cotto again. Cotto fired Emamual over money issues.
            Pay your damn trainer. This is not a one man show.

Comment

Working...
            X