• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      ****ing idiots
      Neanderthals

Comment

I hope the bosnians stop taking this and attack those filthy scumbag thugs, we all know how them urban thugs are they aint bout that life when its 1 on 1 face to face they only brave in groups.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
          I hope the bosnians stop taking this and attack those filthy scumbag thugs, we all know how them urban thugs are they aint bout that life when its 1 on 1 face to face they only brave in groups.
          No. You should not hope that. Why would you want them to attack someone.... That would lead to more unnecessary violence.

Big difference between self-defense and committing a crime by attacking someone. The man who got killed last week probably got killed because he was defending himself.

Comment

Comment

This was the female who was brutally attacked, right?

This is ridiculous...

Bosnian lives matter...

Comment

Bosnians as I've gotten to know having lived in an area full of them for some time are tough lads. They mind their own business, but if you mess around for no reason well, they don't go "yo, yo imma bring ma homies to jump ya". They go one on one, hand to hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
                  Bosnians as I've gotten to know having lived in an area full of them for some time are tough lads. They mind their own business, but if you mess around for no reason well, they don't go "yo, yo imma bring ma homies to jump ya". They go one on one, hand to hand.
                  Hopefully some of them who are trained and knowledgeable in urban warfare/guerilla tactics from the war over there, will start hittng the streets to ensure this madness stops.

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
                    I hope this stops happening because the Bosnian community in St.Louis is 70,000 and I fear these crimes may lead to even more violence
                    Indeed.

They are not like cowardly white Americans, they will fight back.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
                      Indeed.

Like they kill that Bosnian man when they outnumber him 4-1 and still attack him with hammers.

Comment

Working...
                      X