Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Long flight and early time ruined Rios when he fought Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think Long flight and early time ruined Rios when he fought Pacquiao?

Do you guys think that the long flight to China from the USA and the time zone and having to fight early morning ruined Rios when he fought Pacman?

Rios should have won that fight against a slower washed up Pacman, but he seemed so sleepy like he wasn't awake in there. If Rios only did what I said he would have knocked Pacman out with a crisp flush punch, if Bradley rocked him imagine what Rios punch can do he wobbled the bigger taller Alvarado with a jab.

Pacquiao flys back and forth from china to America but he is adjusted to the long flights so he knows how to deal with it and when to fly over.

Rios I think was ruined by the long airplane ride and the fact that he was forced to fight at 8 am in the morning when he is used to fighting at 9 pm at night.

Anyone agree?

nope he lost cause he sucks

Comment

Rios did the same thing he did in every fight. He is just bum with decent power.
      Why make excuses for that fight after Pac just beat one of the top guys in the division? Pac is clearly in a different class than bum bum Rios.

Comment

Yup, you're absolutely right. You're not trolling.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          Do you guys think that the long flight to China from the USA and the time zone and having to fight early morning ruined Rios when he fought Pacman?

Rios should have won that fight against a slower washed up Pacman, but he seemed so sleepy like he wasn't awake in there. If Rios only did what I said he would have knocked Pacman out with a crisp flush punch, if Bradley rocked him imagine what Rios punch can do he wobbled the bigger taller Alvarado with a jab.

Pacquiao flys back and forth from china to America but he is adjusted to the long flights so he knows how to deal with it and when to fly over.

Rios I think was ruined by the long airplane ride and the fact that he was forced to fight at 8 am in the morning when he is used to fighting at 9 pm at night.

Anyone agree?
          Rios talked so much crap and then didn't even show up. He was in a defensive shell the entire fight and didnt let his hands go then cried about it afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by RyanjLarose View Post
            nope he lost cause he sucks
            So you were saving up this alt just to post your first message in this thread?

Comment

No doubt that the Heat 3 peat this year.

Comment

KD with another scoring title, shocker.

Comment

Who's watching the Scandle finale tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by tank17211 View Post
                    Rios talked so much crap and then didn't even show up. He was in a defensive shell the entire fight and didnt let his hands go then cried about it afterwards.
                    Dude thats my point he didn't show up, it was weird. I feel the time zone, the jet lag and the early morning fight time kinda made him sluggish and tired. didn't they try to give him some illegal energy drinks and caffeine before the fight to keep him awake?

Rios is known as a super aggressive pressure fighter, but for that fight he didn't seem 100 percent he was sleepy it seemed and just doing the rounds.

Comment

Working...
                    X