Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "official" weed appreciation thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
    Ran out of bud the other day, decided to try smoking resin. First of all, it's gross and extremely unhealthy, but I'll tell you what... I was stoned as ****.

I mean seriously I was so high I was started watching pulp fiction and I couldn't remember what happened 5 seconds ago every time I got to a new part.

Pretty wild, I don't recommend smoking resin but if you're out of bud
    Haha yeah the pipe/bong resin is a rough as fvuck smoke, I remember as a teen i'd hit it when I ran out, awful.

But what you say is true, if you've had good bud in the past, the resin has come from that, you will get fairly high on it, maybe every other time I did it got a headache off it though.

How did you smoke it? Just scrape it up and back in the pipe/bong again? You will get a buzz out of it, if the resin is off some really good weed.

Comment

• I dont smoke res because of the pwning it does of your lungs but it can getcha pretty high.

Comment

• Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
        I dont smoke res because of the pwning it does of your lungs but it can getcha pretty high.
        I hear you with the lung part dude, I coughed like a virgin smoker the times I tried it, luckily until I stop and the past 6/7 years I've always had something in to smoke. But when I was a teen damn, 5/6 times I must have done it, it's yuk but did provide a decent buzz.

Be ready for potential headache though!

Love the eerie-ness of that sig btw, what game is that from?

Comment

• Originally posted by JabRight View Post
          I hear you with the lung part dude, I coughed like a virgin smoker the times I tried it, luckily until I stop and the past 6/7 years I've always had something in to smoke. But when I was a teen damn, 5/6 times I must have done it, it's yuk but did provide a decent buzz.

Be ready for potential headache though!

Love that sig btw, what game is that from?
          I got COPD, basically chronic bronchitis... Res sends me to cough city.

The sig is from Outlast.... One of my favorites, great horror game.

Comment

I got COPD, basically chronic bronchitis... Res sends me to cough city.

The sig is from Outlast.... One of my favorites, great horror game.
            I used to hardcore game, and now so out of touch, never heard of Outlast, is it a zombie or post-apocalyptic game? The sig looks good as a sig in its own right.

And damn isn't COPD pretty serious? Or you definitely don't want it type of thing?

Comment

• Outlast is a horror game, mental asylum game. my case aint all that bad, i still smoke cigs too like a dummie. I basically just have to treat it like I have kinda serious ashma. I smoke less cigs tho, which has helped. It gives me a grizzled, raspy voice and Cobain-ness which my girl loves so it does help in that at least

Comment

• I get prescribed codeine as a result too lol

Comment

I get prescribed codeine as a result too lol
                  Haha the 'cough suppressant' (it does work as one to be fair). At least you could pop the extra few for some buzz.
                  So you have to break out of a crazy asylum to win the game? Fuk it sounds fun, can picture it being a psychological horror. I need to start gaming again, a few more binges.

Pardon my ignorance, but is it PC only or is it console available too? (this is how out of touch I've been from gaming, I was full ****** on gaming years back).

Comment

• Originally posted by JabRight View Post
                    Haha the 'cough suppressant' (it does work as one to be fair). At least you could pop the extra few for some buzz.
                    So you have to break out of a crazy asylum to win the game? Fuk it sounds fun, can picture it being a psychological horror. I need to start gaming again, a few more binges.

Pardon my ignorance, but is it PC only or is it console available too? (this is how out of touch I've been from gaming, I was full ****** on gaming years back).
                    Its on PS4/xbox one, I borrowed my friends to beat it. Def a jump horror type game.

Comment

Its on PS4/xbox one, I borrowed my friends to beat it. Def a jump horror type game.
                      Fuuuk so I gotta get an xbox one. (Again, that's how much I dropped the gaming). I want the military easter or autumn recruitment next year, so basically while i'm actually living at my pad I want to do 'the stuff I did years ago' a last few times before.

You never know, I may get an xbon one, or hint to a few people near xmas I want one haha and may well play that, it's the type of thing I know i'd like, grim/dark stuff. Shadows.

I will let you know if I get hold of the game (because I know you would reeeallly want to know that lmao).
                      Something for me to think about. I've a 360 I've not switched on since 2012, very very dusty! I'm so out of touch Gears of War 2, Rage and Halo Reach where the last i'd completed! Peace man, thanks for ze heads up on zat game, the sig makes me want to play it, now!

Comment

Working...
                      X