No announcement yet.

Kobe snitches out Gasol for cheating on future wife

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
    I understand hatin the way those guys played this postseason. But Bynum and especially Pau were crucial in having that Lakers team 2 peat.

Unless of course you are just talking about a trade of Drew and Pau for Howard then I understand.

of course that's what im talkin about...i wasn't talkin about trading them for draft picks bro

Comment

Next year the Networks are canceling Desperate Housewives and replacing it with "Lakers wifes".
      Cast is not announced yet because the producer has a feeling many of the players and their wifes will be elsewhere next season.

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfCuba View Post
        So Kobe tells his wife that Gasol is getting some strange ass.

Kobe's **** wife busts out with the "oh no he d'int" and calls Gasol's woman to spill the beans.

Gasol's woman kicks him to the curb. Everybody on the team hates Kobe for being a bigmouth with a **** for a wife.

The end.

follow me on twitter @alarconswaby"]alarconswaby[/URL]
        bogus story.

pau's girl had a threesome with lamar and khloe.

pau found out from bynum. that's why bynum was talking about trust issues.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          of course that's what im talkin about...i wasn't talkin about trading them for draft picks bro
          they should trade kobe and gasol to oklahoma city thunder for perkins and shafolosha.

then i'll buy a thunder jersey.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            bogus story.

pau's girl had a threesome with lamar and khloe.

pau found out from bynum. that's why bynum was talking about trust issues.
            No kidding!!

Comment

Kobe did nothing wrong. This Gasol guy shouldn't have cheated on his fiancee in the first place.

btw, I hope Kobe divorces his wife. He deserves better than her.

Comment

Kobe's wife is a ***** for interfering in someone else's relationship. Kobe should have also kept his mouth shut I don't why he had to tell his wife.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
                  Yeah, Kobe was a punk but Pau's gotta play through that ****. Here we have Rondo playing with his jacked up backwards limb and Pau's crying in the corner because his girl wants some space. I'm a Knicks fan, I have no love for either team, but come on Pau. Man the **** up. Take a page from Rajon.
                  If my team mate ****ed my girl, I wouldn't play with him, I would kill him or get killws, arrested trying.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    mother****ers and your week-old ass news

it had nothing to do with Kobe or Vanessa as initially rumored...the real **** that went down and this is coming from my boy who's cousin works for the equipment staff for the team;

it was Bynum that ****ed Pau's chick...that whole 'trust' issue that was leaked indeed have something to do with defensive rotations but it was that other big (Pau) that wasn't helping the helper (Bynum)

people went on to say that Kobe and Pau haven't talked and dont talk on the court and that was already rebuked by John Ireland who came on ESPNLA710 and sat behind the bench and reported Kobe and Pau having multiple discussions about rotations and assignments...those two weren't beefing at all

but the Drew-Pau dynamic was non-existent according to the same report

as for the failed quest for a 3peat, this disharmony was just one of many factors why we didn't show up...add the fact that Dallas played out of their mind, this team had basically played one extra season more than anyone else

Ron Harper and Robert Horry commented on this as well saying that the team, along with its personal turmoil, had the gait of a fatigued team...mentally and physically, they were spent

take it from someone who's followed the meltdown closely, that first rumor was false
                    Damn @ Bynum shagging Gasol's chick...

i don't blame Bynum...the ho can get it..

Comment

Damnit Bynum.

Comment

Working...
                      X