No announcement yet.

YORI BOY CAMPAS?? Need info on him..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YORI BOY CAMPAS?? Need info on him..

Just saw his name on some fighter's resume, and I wondered if he was good?? The guy has over 100 fights,92 wins I think and he has a good ko percentage..But I always see him lose against good opposition. He was 56-0 before fighting Trinidad, is he a good journeyman or how is he??

Thanks

Originally posted by sebspeed View Post
    Just saw his name on some fighter's resume, and I wondered if he was good?? The guy has over 100 fights,92 wins I think and he has a good ko percentage..But I always see him lose against good opposition. He was 56-0 before fighting Trinidad, is he a good journeyman or how is he??

Thanks
    Very few here are interested in him. He was pretty good and beat some good fighters, Raul Marquez in his prime most notably. He also gave Vargas a good fight before quitting in the 7th. Pretty odd that, since he wasn't that seriously hurt. At least it appeared so. I like him, he looks sympathetic. Shame he lost to Camacho jr.

Comment

But I mean wow, he did 100 fights,that is something really rare in modern boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by sebspeed View Post
        But I mean wow, he did 100 fights,that is something really rare in modern boxing.
        Not for Mexican fighters. They start usually between the age of 15 and 17 professionally.

Comment

Working...
        X