No announcement yet.

pac vs jmm. once and for all

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pac vs jmm. once and for all

i want to know where the hell you JMM nuthuggers getting your "WIN" over PAC in EITHER FIGHT. close but NO CIGAR!

i have read over and over and over jmm (that has never brought pac to the canvas but visited it not once, not twice, not thrice but FOUR f*ing times) fans claiming he won. i want round and WHY if you disagree with my opinion.

fight night 2:

rd 1 pac 10-9
    rd 2 jmm 9-10
    rd 3 pac 10-8 -1 for kd
    rd 4 pac 10-9
    rd 5 jmm 9-10
    rd 6 jmm 9-10
    rd 7 pac 10-9
    rd 8 jmm 9-10
    rd 9 pac 10-9
    rd 10 jmm 9-10
    rd 11 pac 10-9
    rd 12 jmm 10-9

pac by decision 114-113 decision maker KD rd3

reasons for rounds: agressor, better shots, more accurate, kds, able to stun and overall take that round

LOOK OVER THE FIGHT AGAIN. I LOOKED 3 TIMES AT EACH ROUND WITHOUT A DAMN BLINK. kiss my ass you jmm crybabys. i give great for him giving a good ass fight but at the end of the day your boy lost twice and that's that. he didn't knock him down and played CATCH UP during BOTH FIGHTS.

LOL...get over it....

Comment

this **** will never get old...

Comment

I had it a draw, but won't complain if Manny won by 1 point and it was because of the KD, it was extremely close, but guess Manny won, still would love to see these 2 go at it again

Comment

Originally posted by nj_evoixgsr View Post
          i want to know where the hell you JMM nuthuggers getting your "WIN" over PAC in EITHER FIGHT. close but NO CIGAR!

i have read over and over and over jmm (that has never brought pac to the canvas but visited it not once, not twice, not thrice but FOUR f*ing times) fans claiming he won. i want round and WHY if you disagree with my opinion.

fight night 2:

rd 1 pac 10-9
          rd 2 jmm 9-10
          rd 3 pac 10-8 -1 for kd
          rd 4 pac 10-9
          rd 5 jmm 9-10
          rd 6 jmm 9-10
          rd 7 pac 10-9
          rd 8 jmm 9-10
          rd 9 pac 10-9
          rd 10 jmm 9-10
          rd 11 pac 10-9
          rd 12 jmm 10-9

reasons for rounds: agressor, better shots, more accurate, kds, able to stun and overall take that round

LOOK OVER THE FIGHT AGAIN. I LOOKED 3 TIMES AT EACH ROUND WITHOUT A DAMN BLINK. kiss my ass you jmm crybabys. i give great for him giving a good ass fight but at the end of the day your boy lost twice and that's that. he didn't knock him down and played CATCH UP during BOTH FIGHTS.
          lolz, where'd did this come from all of a sudden?

Comment

Let it the **** go. Pac should have 2 wins on him, but his haters don't give him credit. It's old ****in news.

Comment

Who cares who won? They're equals in their own rights and it'll always boil down to opinion and not fact. Pacquaio officially won one fight and unofficially won both of them (due to scoring errors).

Pacquiao vs. Marquez is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                Let it the **** go. Pac should have 2 wins on him, but his haters don't give him credit. It's old ****in news.
                CO sign to this!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by nj_evoixgsr View Post

fight night 2:

rd 1 pac 10-9
                  rd 2 jmm 9-10
                  rd 3 pac 10-8 -1 for kd
                  rd 4 pac 10-9
                  rd 5 jmm 9-10
                  rd 6 jmm 9-10
                  rd 7 pac 10-9
                  rd 8 jmm 9-10
                  rd 9 pac 10-9
                  rd 10 jmm 9-10
                  rd 11 pac 10-9
                  rd 12 jmm 10-9

Dude, Pac won fair and square. Stop this ******ed threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                    CO sign to this!!!!!!!!
                    stfu, you stupid little ****, santiago sucks balls, rematch will be easy for luevano

Comment

Working...
                    X