Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is David Haye a Coward or is he a "Smart" Business Man?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is David Haye a Coward or is he a "Smart" Business Man?

So, is the Vagina of London aka P*ssy of Cypres aka Diva "The Beefeater" Gaye, the biggest d@mn p*ssy you have ever seen or is this part of some master plan? Poll will be added in a moment...
    He is the biggest Vagina any sport has ever seen.
    41.67%
    I am a Brit and even I think that Diva Gaye is a vagina.
    25.00%
    I am not sure but I think he buggers Booth every night.
    8.33%
    I am Brit wanker who likes cowards so I think he is a smart business man.
    25.00%

I would class building up your bank account before taking a massive risky fight as smart business.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
      I would class building up your bank account before taking a massive risky fight as smart business.
      Ok, option 4 for you then, ol chap.

Comment

Originally posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
        So, is the Vagina of London aka P*ssy of Cypres aka Diva "The Beefeater" Gaye, the biggest d@mn p*ssy you have ever seen or is this part of some master plan? Poll will be added in a moment...
        david haye is smart man,the klits have been beating bums for years and making money,now its time for haye to make some money and then take a risky fight,

haye knocks out both brothers if his chin holds up

Comment

He is smart and you look like a twat with those stupid options on the poll

He will get a few million from a very easy fight in Audley before most likely losing to the Klitschkos and ending his career. Boxing fans are too thick to realise that while boxers love the sport they also do it for money and there future. The fans aren't gonna sort them out if they go bankrupt are they now?

Comment

The contract he was asked to sign was ridiculous.

However, that other boxer took the deal, which doesnt make Haye look that good right now.

Comment

Originally posted by WAR FERGIE View Post
              He is smart and you look like a twat with those stupid options on the poll

He will get a few million from a very easy fight in Audley before most likely losing to the Klitschkos and ending his career. Boxing fans are too thick to realise that while boxers love the sport they also do it for money and there future. The fans aren't gonna sort them out if they go bankrupt are they now?
              **** ts wouldnt understand that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Haye is like Mayweather in that he's avoiding the top guys because it would be a big risk and would probly lose. He talks big and builds himself up as the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  The contract he was asked to sign was ridiculous.

However, that other boxer took the deal, which doesnt make Haye look that good right now.
                  other boxers need to take the deal offered because they cant make big money by themselves

haye can make millions by himself,fighting a bum like fraudley harrsion and still being on ppv is a big thing,he doesnt really need the klits to make money but if he wants to make big money then he needs to step up and fight one of the brothers

Comment

Neither. You have to get in the ring and fight the guys who Haye has fought before you can call him a coward. I do think he's ducking the Klitschko brothers, but he is not a coward.

Comment

Working...
                    X